Thread: Installing Windows XP AND OSX On MSI Wind

Will E6 support the upcoming PR 3.0 Belle

I am using using windows XP and I want to change my operating system to mac OSX. but the problem is my all previously data and programs is saved in windows XP and I use windows xp regularly so without any data loss can I install mac OSX and is all the program what I am running on window xp can be also able to run on mac OSX ??

re: Installing Windows XP AND OSX On MSI Wind

You can only install mac OSX (Hacking mac) if your computer work nicely. P4 630 works fairly well and also Intel 915 based will give good performance. If you are using window xp regularly yes without any data loss you can do is you can use both the operating system simultaneously by booting dual Operating system. No cant run all the software on OSX only limited software will run on mac OSX.

OSx is a combination of hacking programs to run the Mac OSX computer OS. on non-Apple system with Intel 915 will perform better. There are other ways to get a OSX running on These are the steps I used to get the dual boot mac OSX working.
    • Install Windows XP first. Make two partition one your hard drive one for Windows and second for OSX.
    • Once Windows is installed successfully format the second partition as NTFS.
    • again Install OSX. Boot same as window Xp from disc using the MSIWindosx86.iso image. reformat the second partition which you reserve for OSX install the operating system using the Extended Journaled file system option.
      Boot from the same dvd again.
      Select “utilities”.
      Click on “terminal”.
      Type fdisk -u /dev/disk0
    • now the Darwin bootloader will load and don’t press anything until OSX load automatically.
    • Download the OSX 10.5.5 and OSX 10.5.6 Upgrade package from Apple’s site. Run the upgrade packages you shouldn’t have any problems.

I have done with above dual installing method but it is very painful and my computer is getting very slow beacouse of low hardisk space. As one of my friend suggested me to do virtualization . it it installing one operating system in other how is this possible does it need to upgrade computer system. How does virtualization works???

The easy method among the formatting and all is to do virtualization. You can install OSX in Windows and vice versa by using software such as VMware or QEMU. Remember VMware uses lots of memorywhile running operating systems on top in VMware. Minimum of 2GB or higher RAM will prefer. VMware virtualization performs by making a layer of software directly on the computer hardware. It contains “hypervisor” Multiple OS run together on a single physical system and share hardware assets with each other. By packaging an entire machine, a virtual machine is completely compatible with all standard x86 operating systems.