Thread: Unable to boot after ‘DSMOS has arrived’ message while installing Mac OS X Lion DP 2

Unable to boot after ‘DSMOS has arrived’ message while installing Mac OS X Lion DP 2

I hope the title is crystal clear for you all. now I have a query for you all on this. why am I not able to boot after DSMOS has arrived. It only boots till that and not after that, that’s the biggest problem, can you all please tell me where could I have gone wrong? if you have some ideas and suggestions for me then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same, so start replying to it guys, I don’t know what’s the problem here. Suggest me some help on the same, I am waiting fr the necessary help from you all on the same, so start replying guys.

re: Unable to boot after ‘DSMOS has arrived’ message while installing Mac OS X Lion DP 2

Ok first thing first, I want to know more about the systems configuration and hence I want a quick reply from you in the same. why don’t you guys mention the systems configuration about the same before placing the question. It is very much essential to know a bit about your system so that we can predict some solution for the same. so tahts why I am asking you to start replying for the systems configuration, do reply accordingly over here.

re: Unable to boot after ‘DSMOS has arrived’ message while installing Mac OS X Lion DP 2

Well I have the following systems configuration. So what I want to say is that I am having the
    - Intel Core i3 530 processor
    - 2GB DDR3 ram
    - SATA HDD
    - Intel DH57JG - H57 based mini-itx mb from intel
    - Intel HD video card.
    So I have mentioned everything that was needed over here, so tahts what I have done here, do tell me if you have some suggestions to make here, then do let me know about it as soon as possible for the same. I am still waiting for the necessary help.

The PC EFi that you are using is it the Sandy Bridge CPU's capable or not? If it is capable then only you should go ahead with it in your case it does not seem to sio that’s why it is giving you the said problem. So first make sure that you do make sue of that and check itout first and then only decide oin it, so that’s what I want to suggest you as of now. Try and get the necessary patch if you can get it from somewhere. Once you get that and all your issues are solved. That’s what I belive and that’s my take on your problem, so do watch out for that dude.

All you need is the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext file and that will solve the problem for you, so do try and work on it I am sure that it will be the perfect suggestion for you at this moment of time. So go and search out for that file and install it in the system drive and that will fix up the problem for you, that’s what I feel here. so hope that was much enough for you, so that’s it from my side. I hope you all did get the necessary information on the same.

Well the problem is that I did a lot os searches for that file and no where was I able to get the necessary file for the same. so that’s what the problem is. Can you all suggest me some links or provide me with the necessary url name so that I can get it directly from there. So that’s what I am thinking of and Iam sure that you will do the same for me, so do reply accordingly over here guys. If you have got some links then it will be very much useful for me, belive me guys, your small help will be of great help for me.

Re: Unable to boot after ‘DSMOS has arrived’ message while installing Mac OS X Lion DP 2

Well you can definitely get in the file sharing websites. Websites like mediafiring and many other do have the zip format of the file and hence you will definitely get it from there, that’s what I feel here. so go ahead and check it out from there, that’s what I am saying here. I am amazed that you were not able to find the files in the internet. So go ahead and checj out for the same. I am sure you will get all the necessary help from there.