Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Compatibility of Windows 8

Operating Systems

Old 12-08-2011

Compatibility of Windows 8

I think you have figured out what the title of this particular thread is saying over here. I am really excited about the Windows 8 operating system. I think this particular operating system will be the upgraded version of the Windows 7 and all the features of this particular operating system will be enhanced into Windows 8. I am wondering that Windows 8 will not work at all on the desktop but it will have the smooth functionality on tablet pc. Let me know about the speculation of yours. in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 12-08-2011

Re: Compatibility of Windows 8

Yes you are absolutely right the Windows 8 is going to have the great graphical look and feel and I am sure that all the users are going to have great time with it. I am thinking that it will have great ui fro the tablet. I am doubting that there will not be more scope for the desktop and laptop until and unless they are using the touchscreen. Well let see what the announcement is being done from the announcement from the developer of the game.
Old 12-08-2011

I also agree with you completely. The Windows 8 did not seems to be a desktop operating system at all. I am highly doubting that it is an operating system which is particularly developed for the tablet computer. Well all the features which are provided by the operating system will not be useful for the mouse and keyboard. But I am sure that this particular operating system is having great look and feel for the tablet computer.
Old 12-08-2011

I have gone through the lots of forums to get the useful information on this particular matter. I have found the same information which you have mentioned over here. there is no scope for the desktop but you can use the same on the tablet computer. As it is not going to work for the desktop so I recommend that you should simply use the Windows 7 rather than the switching to Windows 8.
Old 12-08-2011

Well I have compared Windows 8 and Mac OS Lion and I have found that the Mac OS Lion is having more impressive graphical look and feel. I think entire thing is option to make use of the metro ui if you really wanted to make use of the same on the desktop of yours. Well I am wondering that the Microsoft is supposed to abandoning their core market place from the casual market which they are wanted to get by any mean.
Old 14-08-2011

You are absolutely right Microsoft is looking to attract all the casual people. The UI of the windows 8 is going to attract the people who are not having much idea regarding the computers. Also the people who are getting scared through the Windows UI. There are people who are having different kind of the opinion on this particular matter and I am suggesting that you should get the same if you really wanted to use the above mentioned operating system.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,