Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

receive postal mail from the websites!

Operating Systems

Old 11-08-2011

Post receive postal mail from the websites!

Hi. Can someone give me a list of websites that when you sign up there is a checkbox that you check to receive postal mail from the websites? It will help so much so please help.

Thanks
Dillon

Old 11-08-2011

Re: receive postal mail from the websites!

You mean to say that you want to checkbox the different newsletters of any particular website which they will be sending to you at the time of registering on their websites for latest technology news or any sports kind of news. Or could you please explain in details what all kind of websites do you want and for what purpose exactly?
Old 11-08-2011

idea Re: receive postal mail from the websites!

Yeah but I especially want postal mail. Can you give me a list of websotes that do that?
Old 11-08-2011

Re: receive postal mail from the websites!

Just any website atall really. I dont really know what purpose really. I just want postal mail!

I am a bit weird...

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,