Thread: What is PlayPickle32.exe on windows Vista?

What is PlayPickle32.exe on windows Vista?

I am using the windows Vista operating system on mine system and everything was working fine without issue but from last some days mine system showing the PlayPickle32.exe process on mine system and the PlayPickle32.exe start showing recently. Due to the PlayPickle32.exe mine system started working slow and I am not work properly on mine system. I have tried the lots of solution to get ride the PlayPickle32.exe virus or something else on mine system but nothing helped me to solve the issue. can anyone suggest me how can remove the PlayPickle32.exe or what is PlayPickle32.exe process it harms the system or not.

Re: What is PlayPickle32.exe on windows Vista?

According to me the PlayPickle32.exe process is virus and so therefore the primary steps to taken and that is scanning. If you have installed the any antivirus on your system and after that make scan on your system. As you said that the PlayPickle32.exe file was infected on your system and this therefore I would like to suggest you o make use of the antispyware and antimalware byte on your system and after that make sure your facing the PlayPickle32.exe issue.

The PlayPickle32.exe might hidden windows process and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make clean boot on your system and after that let me know the issue. To make clean boot you need to get through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the search. Now on the search type msconfig and after that click on the ok button. Now on the result make double click on the msconfig application and after that you will get the windows and under that locate to the startup tab. Now on the startup tab make check mark on the PlayPickle32.exe and after that click on the ok button and then reboot the system.

Just go through the below steps and then your issue will get solved. To do this you need to open the registry editor first make click on the start and after that click on the search. Now on the search type regedit and after that click on the ok button. Now on the result make click on the registry editor. Now on the registry editor go to the below location:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    Now here locate to the playpickle32.exe and after that make right click on the playpickle32.exe and after that select the delete. Once you remove the playpickle32.exe and after that your issue was get solved.

If above all solution not working at and after that follow the below step and to do this you just go to the below location on your system and after that deleting the all exe and all other file related to the playpickle32.exe.
    c:\Users\%%user%%\uload33.dll
    C:\Windows\System32\r66v.exe
    C:\Windows\System32\arpn.exe
    C:\Windows\bclm.exe
    %AppData%\cleanddm.exe
    Once you delete all this and after that make search for the playpickle32.exe file and if you get the playpickle32.exe and then remove the file by making right click on playpickle32.exe.

As you said that you’re facing the issue some days before and I think there something wrong with your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make system restore before encountering the issue and after that you won’t get the playpickle32.exe issue. To make system restore you need to go through the below steps: make click on the start icon and then search. On the search type system restores and after that make click on the ok button. Now on the result make double click on the system restore and under that select the different restore point. Now here enter the date before encountering the issue and after that make system restore.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and then you might repair the operating the system and so that you can solve your issue. as you said the your facing the strange exe process and so therefore make repair your system and after that your able to solve the issue.