Thread: Nero 10 cannot be installed in XP x64?

Nero 10 cannot be installed in XP x64?

Well friend’s I have windows XP x64 with the latest version of service pack 2 and I was trying to install Nero 10 or Burnlite 10 but I was not able to do this it showed an error message saying the Nero requires your computer is running Windows XP with at least SP3, Windows vista with at least SP1 and windows 7? So I would like to know can anyone tell me that which is the version which XP x 64 does support. Please help me guys any suggestion regarding this topic would do but please suggest me something?

Re: Nero 10 cannot be installed in XP x64?

Hey I don’t know why this messages is been displayed but I have found out that Nero 10 doesn’t have any problem with this win XP x64 and I have also used it a while ago that time I dint noticed anything but I got it now after looking around you question that time I dint faced any problem so I think there should not be any problem this problem stated by you is weird but maybe that’s true just try to downloaded some latest version and I have found that Nero Multimedia Suite 10.0.13100 would be easily installed on winXP x64 try it out.

Yes dude that is true Nero Multimedia Suite 10.0.13100 will work on you OS because this is the same OS which I have been using from long and I have this Nero 10 version, same problem was faced by me to and I was helpless and after a long time I found out that about this version of nero and that’s where my problem got solved and I was able to use nero on my OS so I think my suggestion would be helping you too and you would be able to enjoy the Nero on your system to best of luck and hope it helps.

I have got something more to tell about this, I haven’t used windows XP x64 but after going through your question I went through the net to find a proper solution for you and while moving around I found out that there is one more older version of Nero which does support XP x64 and that is Nero Burning ROM 7 you can search it out for this and you would get the nero 7 version and even this version to download both would be working on your OS.

With all this nero has also launched a very new version which has a same name as Nero Multimedia Suite but the version differ and it its 10.0.13200 this version does works with all the OS of windows and I am very sure with that that it would be helping you out, this is really a very nice software and a flawless version of nero it would easily be installed on you OS and you would be able to use it nicely am very sure use it and take full facility of nero 10 newer version.

There should be no problem at all because i have done it and i am using it nicely there are no such problem like this and i have been successfully enjoying this program, and some of my friends also who have xp x64 have also not got any problem and so i dont think there is any problem with the program there must be some problem with the setup you are having or there may be some problem with the PC or your configuration check all of them and get hold on the culprit of the problem.