Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2011

Clean Install of Mac OS Lion needs Snow Leopard Disk

I bought a brand new Macbook Pro that came with Snow Leopard. The configuration of this laptop is to be core i5, 2.3 GHz processor with 4 GB RAM. I am really hoping someone can help me out. I read many articles and then I realized that the Clean Install of Mac OS X Lion needs Snow Leopard Disk. This is to be need that help to do this installation in clean manner. Then please suggest your own experience related to this. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-08-2011

re: Clean Install of Mac OS Lion needs Snow Leopard Disk

I have been having the exact same problem on Macbook Air and this fixed it. The requirement for Snow Leopard may not be absolute. A Snow Leopard installation CD was around $29 and I use this DVD for the Lion Installer that download from the App Store. It is around the corner, and mixed in with the excitement. Hence you need to do the same kind of task as per my experience. This will be necessary to install the Lion on system.
Old 09-08-2011

This Snow Leopard Disk brings a large variety of enhancements, latest technologies, and beyond-the-box carry for Microsoft Exchange Server with features of innovative accessibility. This is the best that can be help to add the additional features on this OS and it really work to solve the problem. The installation of the Lion OS is to be need the special kind of technology and it will be work well if the system would be use this disk.
Old 09-08-2011

I have to agree with member response about the clean install. This disk is to be necessary to perform the system clean up task on your system. This is the best and it will be gives the best performance on your system. If you want to perform the installation of the OS on system which is contain the previous snow leopard system. Then you need to just use this disk at the time of this clean installation. This is the best and it will be good for your system.
Old 09-08-2011

Mac user claimed that Mac OS X Lion might need a Snow Leopard disc for a clean install. Most of the user have experience of it and I think this is to be necessary in this system. You need to follow this routine if you want to install the OS clean. The official site of the Macbook also provide the article that they mention that this is to be necessary in this system. It helps to improve the performance of the system and try to avoid the installation problem.
Old 09-08-2011

The Lion installer will let you install Lion onto a bare drive when the installer itself is run under Snow Leopard or Lion. Apple?s new recovery plans for Lion will be come with this disk. This is necessary and it will be help to effectively import the necessary application onto the App store. Then use such kind of technique and it really work to fix your own problem. Then buy this and experience about it. this works really well.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,