Thread: No Welcome Video or New Introduction to Scrolling during Booting Mac OS Lion GM

No Welcome Video or New Introduction to Scrolling during Booting Mac OS Lion GM

Newly Apple launched new version of the Mac OS and it is to be the Mac OS X Lion GM. I did the downloading and installation task on my MSI laptop. Now when I try to start the booting task on it, then it has to be display the welcome message which I never seen before. The booting video will shows the welcome message in different languages. I never saw it but I just say that this is not good for my point. Thanks for any opinion related this welcome message of the Mac OS X Lion GM.

re: No Welcome Video or New Introduction to Scrolling during Booting Mac OS Lion GM

This OS have been fresh on this laptop if the high definition technology use on this OS booting welcome video of a lion. I was thinking that the OS should be contains the different thinks of the booting video such as walking on the way to the camera and also it just stop the video with the desktop wallpaper. This is my idea of how should be this video look like. The correct video is not bas but it would be much better than this correct video.

re: No Welcome Video or New Introduction to Scrolling during Booting Mac OS Lion GM

As a substitute Mac OS X Lion GM boots directly into Setup supporter to assist users garb and running. The video was a waste of time. I think Apple did the correct thing to finally get rid of it. Now systems will already boot into the glitz and glamour but re-installations are just plain frustrating. This case happening in all of the OS and I think instead of showing the great video I must say that the booting process need to be execute like fast.

Users looking to install free Mac OS X Lion GM version, and they not looks the booting video of this OS. I must say that the booting process is to be just the part of the OS and there is no need to just improve the OS. The reason behind this is to be the booting video is not good. In this booting process the OS will be check the number of connected hardware of this system. The video of this booting process is no need the high definition technology based video.

I knew it was unnecessary, but the upgrade anyway just to get rid of the notification, since it was small. I'm sure the video will be there. They just aren't showing that in the GM build. Apple propagates changes made to a file on one device across every other. This is the best think of the Apple and the way it looks if there are to be changed the welcome video of this OS, then it looks like great. Hence change it and launched better video with this OS.

Yes, this is necessary on this OS. Normally the OS welcome screen will be shows the initially the OS that is to be installed on the system and not the welcome message. I know that most of the OS like windows will be shows the welcome message but the Mac is an different OS as compared with the windows. Hence I must think that if there is some changes happen in Mac OS then it would be beneficial for the OS popularity.

The text and image in the window for Multi-Touch scrolling is dependent upon device being used. I think this is the notification that the device may be affecting this welcome message. Similar like few of the branded company laptop will be initial startup shows the different welcome message and not the typical OS welcome screen. Few examples like MSI, Lenovo and so on. This might be depending upon the laptop or hardware present on this system.