Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Going to attend business school, should I switch to Mac?

Operating Systems

Old 30-07-2011

Going to attend business school, should I switch to Mac?

I am going to attend business school next month. I has laptop which is to be compatible with the windows as well as Max based operating system. Currently there is an windows 7 OS present on this laptop. I want to use the Mac OS X on this laptop for the education purpose. There are several business school application has been come into next days. Hence I must want information to understand that is there any problem arrives if I used this Mac for business purpose. Thanks for any help.

Old 30-07-2011

Re: Going to attend business school, should I switch to Mac?

I think you need to just check that the syllabus of the business school. It helps to you for solving such kind of problem. Hence I must suggest you that you need to first check that which application has been necessary on the educational life and then it they are nearly suitable with your Mac OS X, then install this application with the Mac OS X. it helps to you for solving such kind of problem without considering any think on this topic.
Old 30-07-2011

The same kind thoughts also came on my mind. I think that you need to first create the number of application list that has been present on syllabus as well as related to the syllabus. After collecting all this information you need to just do the application compatibility checking task using the official site of that particular application. You can easily do this task and then you have sure that the Mac OS is suitable for this application.
Old 30-07-2011

The alternative way is to be you need to just use the partition with the multiple OS on hard disk method to find the alternative solution on this system. This type of solution work most of the time. In this technique you need to install the Mac OS X capable OS on hard disk drive other than the windows 7 drive. This will make impact and in the result you can able to fix this type of complicated problem without wasting much time.
Old 30-07-2011

There's no problem: Your business program requires a PC and a Mac is capable of being a PC. Mac OS X Power Users Enrichment Workshop isn?t your normal tutorial session. it should run on any Core 2 Duo machine. Even though the 1st gen MBA runs on a 32bit kernel, it should be alright. Hence I must say that you need to just find the correct application compatibility and it will be help to solve your own problem.
Old 31-07-2011

Running Windows using Boot Camp is precisely the same as running Windows on any other laptop. It is running natively. The only dissimilarity is you require partitioning your drive to do so, it is actually easy. This is the best that will be help to solve the problem of your system. Then use this and it will be help to solve the complicated problem of your laptop system. Then use multiple OS strategy and see what happen on your system.
Old 06-08-2011

I recommend XP Pro. Its better with accounts and more professional for buisness use.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,