Thread: How to keep multiple windows open on an iMac?

How to keep multiple windows open on an iMac?

In Windows if we click on the internet explorer in the Taskbar . Another new window will open up. do we have that option in Mac. I'm going from two monitors on a Mac Pro to an iMac. I minimize the first search using the yellow button and that window goes to the Dock. I will be doing a lot of rendering and using lightroom and aperture. It happens almost every time I have multiple windows open. Anything else I should know? Any type of help would be appreciated.

Re: How to keep multiple windows open on an iMac?

Are you using a mighty mouse? It sounds like expose' is kicking in. Check your mouse settings and see if any of the combinations are set to expose. You can open iWeb only once, so when it closes, the main program closes. Right click (cntl-click) the link and select "Open in new window". This will be work and it will be help to solve such kind of multiwindow option of this Mac OS X. This will be work and it will be solving your kind of problem.

Some websites I only open in specific web browsers. For example, I open the Apple forums in Safari, but I open the VMware forums in Firefox. Each forum, I'll have multiple tabs open. if you are using internet explorer to keep each window open when you have the window open click control and the letter n and it will never go away until you close it. This will be the best technique that helps to solve your problem.

In Mac OS X, you can keep several applications and windows open at once. I can't update mail or use safari. If I restart the Air then everything is fine. I don’t know a lot about computers, but i stopped using safari and am now using Google chrome. If you own an Apple computer, you can employ the Safari Web browser to open many windows at the same time. This will be help and it will be solve the complicate problem.

To open a link (such as one in Google) in a new window, hold down Command-Option while clicking the link. It sounds like expose' is kicking in. Check your mouse settings and see if any of the combinations are set to expose'. You can physically reorganize the location of any/each window by exhausted it by the gray area at the bottom or top of the window. This will be help and it solve your problem.

I also fricked out yesterday once I get the computer started. Every couple of seconds, the Windows toggle back and forth so I can't work on a program without being interrupted. i go to Safari and do a search on Google i may want to keep that window open and find another page on Google . this will be work and finally I was able to find the correct solution to solve this problem. This is the best and it will be solve the problem.

You want to begin the Safari Web browser, and then click "File" from the main menu bar. After that press "New Window" option and drop-down list. You can open a new browser window by choose "New Tab" from the "File" menu. Press the "Command" key and hold it. This will be work and it will be help to solve the complicated problem of this problem. You can also solve the problem by changing my wireless router WEP security setting from 64 bits to 128bits encryption.