Thread: classify 12 GB XP & 20 GB Linux on some highlighted point

classify 12 GB XP & 20 GB Linux on some highlighted point

Hi, I am using the windows operating system which is good but now I want to install Linux also on that same system so what is main difference I can find in them on that basis I can understand which is better operating system for mi by system requirement and technically? What is the main point on which I can differ that both operating system?

re: classify 12 GB XP & 20 GB Linux on some highlighted point

12 GB xp is the windows operating systems one type which you categorized on the basis of the hard disk requirement. Mostly the windows operating system required 12 GB hard disk space to install fresh new operating system and the Linux which product of windows competitor Unix and is always freely available and with register key you not want to pay for its registration, that all free and the Linux requires the minimum 20 gb free hard disk partition to install it. Where in Linux the main is root folder which is of the 8 GB

Linux registration process is free and this point is making it much different than windows, and this Linux is free, virus proof operating system. You order that online or download from their site. Linux is the multitasking operating system where at same time you can open and work on different screens on same machine in that you can also create many user that is plus point of that but in windows you can done that all things that but in limited boundary because you try to cross that then you make problem for you like hanging pc or whatever else

I preferred only the Linux operating system to my friend or anyone who ask me which is better in windows or Linux. i know that the Linux occupies the more space of hard disk than the windows but it give the security and better work compare to windows any operating system that’s why many of the time the laptop seller give big difference in cost if you want that laptop with Linux operating system than windows so the buyer also happy with that deal

Windows till not give the security point of up gradation or change in their latest operating system so the no one can use this operating system in office work, on the other hand linux is the operating system is that you can use in both graphical user interface and in command line both way security is same for user. The news also come that windows is now make the operating system which is looks like the unix O.S.