Thread: Process to rebuild Windows XP Pro

Process to rebuild Windows XP Pro

On my pc I am installing the windows xp at first time but then after normal task when I am using some non trusted task which is harms my os and this make some changes or delete some drivers of my machine so now I want to reinstall with windows xp pro? Some time there was a dialog message come which say that particular driver please repair? So how this work tell me something about that?

Re: Process to rebuild Windows XP Pro

In my friends pc it shows the problem so I am give advised to my friend that direct reinstall with your xp pro, in that first you started your machine then you restart and then press the f6 key if the raid is not present there so you can press f6 and follow the step by step process the reinstallation is interesting task, but some time when one driver file is missing so it is very difficult process to find that proper missing file and repair it

Windows xp pro reinstallation is process which is not dine again and again for any small issue when the any function or any application not support your machine that time you take decision of the reinstallation or repair also in repair or reinstall operation the user can loss there system files, documents also so first of all please be insure that you have backup of your that valuable documents then forward process step

For this reinstallation there is some requirement or you can say basic detail of your machine is that with you and there process step you see as following , Install Service Pack 1 as soon OS installed. Install chipset driver’s first then sound driver and Install DirectX9.0 drivers. And for install usb driver you go to control panel and update the usb drivers, but this only after Service Pack 1 and Intel drivers are installed

Windows xp pro rebuild operation is very easy task for the professionals who are daily interact with the various os related task, but for the new person who not have any idea about the os for them, some steps can help by which they solve their problem I sure they have to difficult in first attempt but after reading and understanding the step we have master in that also and you solve your problem by you own. Xp pro version of windows is mostly use in home or single user pc, with different function

In the process of rebuild of xp pro it is mostly divided the operation into two option one is repair and another is reinstall where in both process the pc owner looses their personal data so avoid this you and go to this link and get help to your operation How to repair XP Pro OS WITHOUT Loosing existing data after doing this job you can do the next step without warring of data loss, this make the user quiet help full