Thread: Need help to make recovery partition on hard drive?

Need help to make recovery partition on hard drive?

I bought a removable disk for the recovery of the data on my Eee 1000H PC, to get my important data again. But I want to know how can I make a recovery partition on my hard drive? I had try with the f9 key, but recovery process does not starts .I want help over here to make a recovery partition on my hard drive. For some reason I want backup of my data that’s why I want to make a recovery partition.

Re: Need help to make recovery partition on hard drive?

Your decision to make a recovery partition is good for the missing or deleted files, it will also provide you backup of the data. There are some steps to make recovery partition, given follow:-
    1. - Make a operating system recovery disc.
    2. -I the condition of critical system failure, recover the PC to original operating condition.
    3. - restore your important files
    4. -reinstall desired software or driver.
    5. -see the condition of the installed software .
    6. - and do not remove the recovery partition device

All of these features will help in making the recovery partition on the hard drive.

For making the recovery partition on the hard drive, start with the latest install of the window. After that load your drivers , application and utility drivers .before getting installed with your drives and system utility make sure that you are installing the latest updates version of the software, specially for the operating system. Set up your screen resolution, sound driver, and other software also. After that create a partition with the maximum size to hold your windows files and your application. Make sure if your application contain more space than make it large.

Recovery partition on the hard drive is very important for the windows. If suddenly your operating system get corrupted by some reason and you don’t have the recovery of data then you will lose your data. You can make a recovery partition on your hard drive, on any removable disk or on blank CD. Here you want to make recovery partition on the hard drive itself. I will suggest you to make recovery on the local drive which does not contains the windows files .in this case if the Operating System fails down or get corrupted then there will be recovery of the data in the other local drive.