Thread: All about the full release of Natty 11.04

Re: All about the full release of Natty 11.04

I don’t know but due to some unknown reason repositories of the system was not detecting. If you are ready to compromise with the speed which you are getting you should simply install the Unity 2d from the Synaptic package manager. I think this particular thing will be quite useful for the computer which you are using. In the past of mine I have dump ubuntu on the computer of because of the slow boot speed.

All about the full release of Natty 11.04

I have come to know that the Natty 11.04 is released recently. This particular operating system toe easy to install and it is having great look and feel. After installing this particular operating system I have noticed that the Wi-Fi is working fine but apt-get is not working at all hence I am unable to download anything on the computer of mine. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

I have noticed that the hotkeys are not working as far as this particular operating system is concerned. The eee of mine is running at the temperature of 42to 45C into the power save mode. According to me all the functionality of this particular operating system is quite okay however there is an issue while the computer of mine returning from the suspend mode. After returning from the suspend mode the SMART monitoring is not working at all and it should be fixed by the developer of the software.

According to me it will be quite easy to choose the classic Gnome as default desktop package manager. However it seems to be quite slower as far as booting is concerned and Unity 2d is considered. However I would like to use the Classic gnome than that of the Unity 2D. this particular operating system is working fine on the eee control however it is not working as it is expected on the 4 silver keys. I am hoping that you have figure out the thing over here.

Well in this particular operating system I have found that there is zero power optimizations. Also the boot process is not enhanced in terms of the netbook which you are using. There are lots of things into the operating system which should be fixed by the developer of the software. We should contact the developer of the software and they will work on the situation and release the patch after fixing the matter of yours.