Thread: Want to get rid of Spanish operating system?

Want to get rid of Spanish operating system?

Hello friends please help me facing a problem, I have been shifted to Mexico and now I am facing the problem of Spanish operating system, over here the problem is all the desktops has an Spanish operating software and they have been developed by the Spanish language and I am not much fluent with the Spanish till now I would be using it later but right now I want and English operating system and an keyboard also what to do with this? Can anyone tell me over here the keyboards are in Spanish, help me please?

Re: Want to get rid of Spanish operating system?

Do you think you can be helped by any of our suggestions because as you are saying it seems that if even we ask you to get the English OS of windows from the retailer over there I don’t think you would be able to get it and even the keyboard can’t be changed if you are having the OS you are in real trouble what I can say you is just carry on how you are been posting this question because I think you have written this question in English and this means there is some chance of typing in English so carry on with it until you find the keyboard and OS in English.

Ok I must also tell you that must be also able to change everything to English after receiving the system. As long as you're not trying to change something based on a completely different system, like most of the major Asian languages that do not necessarily follow from left to right, top to bottom, the pattern of other languages, which must be well. You only need to know enough Spanish to find a way to get to the language settings and change to English.

Well dear I have never actually tested with Windows, but I know I do it very often at work when I have a Mac that is in Spanish. Just flip the English, and then flip back when I'm done. Windows only supposed to have this basic function rather well. However, as you never have tried it, and says he has, then I'll defer to your experience here. Now we can all totally ignore my previous post. I can ask you that search for the Mac OS if you can get because the languages can be changed in it easily.

Hey I have got a better solution for this I think you can ask for your relatives or anyone in other region to send a OS in English and the keyboard to you from courier or so and till then keep using as you are doin it now and this would take a less time and bit cost you but your problem would be solved and I think you just need to contact a good retailer otherwise over there and I am sure they can give you a choice just try bit more ask them to give some desktop which would be having a setup in English best of luck hope you find your luck soon over there.

Oh yes now a days there have been a folding keypad this would not be an issue to be parceled or so, So I think this would be the best and the easiest way to get out of your problem just try out if anyone can send you the OS and the Keypad because I think this is the only way by which you can get rid you your problem and there is no other way to get out of this but I think the Desktop of the processor also would be in the Spanish version or what? I mean the Bios setting would be in Spanish too then but anyways if you get an English OS and the keypad bit of your problem would be solved.

yes friends i think this would be a good idea to call for a OS from the people out side this state and even ask for a keyboard from them yes this would be a good idea and this would help me out a bit no problem now i would be doing this lets see if my problem is solved. I am really happy to get helped by you all again thanks a lot and glad to get helped on such stuffs to.