Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-07-2011

My computer crashed second time, Won't Turn On

Last month, my computer got crashed and was not able to turn on. I tried many things to solve the problem but that was not helpful and finally I replaced the motherboard with a new one of the similar model and that solves the problem for me. After one month my computer again crashed with the similar effect and that is not getting solved. Please help me. I don?t want to change my motherboard every month.
Old 19-07-2011

Re: My computer crashed second time, Won't Turn On

It might be the power supply that you are using and it may be causing the problem for you. Just check that what is the requirement of the power that your motherboard needed and according to that need you can change the power supply. If you don?t do that then it will going to be continue forever. So it will be better for you if you change the PSU instead of the motherboard. I hope this will help you.
Old 19-07-2011

It can be the problem due to lose connection. So just open the cabinet and then remove all the connection from that. When you are done with that then again connect all those to their places and make sure that that is fitted properly. This will solve the problem for you. Most of the times, this is the only reason for the issues like this and reconnecting will solve the problem. Please reply with the result.
Old 19-07-2011

Disconnect all USB devices do not need at the moment and try again. Start off units themselves to see if it gets any further. In other words, we are reducing the load and configuration. Verify that the HSF is fine and the fan does not work, turn divided by a second. You can change ram all, make sure you replace completely before you do and be grounded. Remove ram RAM needed only to boot. If the error persists, then again the board may be bad. You can even completely remove the CPU and see if it is, and remains (without screen).
Old 19-07-2011

Remove some of the memory modules (RAM) installed on your computer. This may be a topic related to hardware or software. At some point, due to bad sectors on the hard drive such thing happens. You can also analyze the error blue screen in Windows registry file to the exact cause of the accident. If you face a blue screen and then there is an error code on the screen above. It is best to find the cause of it.
Old 20-07-2011

There can be some hardware incompatible software. When the system crash, do you get some blue screen? If so, then there is an error message on the screen. Take note of that and find a solution. The second error in the software can use HijackThis. This is a free easy to use to check the number of active processes on your system.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,