Thread: Computer is loading with no display

Computer is loading with no display

My computer is showing me some weird problem with it. Actually, last night I played the Fallout on my computer and after that turned off the PC and went to sleep. Today when I try to start the computer then I found that this was not showing me anything. It was not showing me anything. I have not changes anything on my computer from last two months and I rarely connect some external storage in it then why it is showing me this. Please help me to get it solve.

Re: Computer is loading with no display

What you can do is just pull out all the connections from that and after that again connect them properly. This is because it is happening due to some lose connection and reconnecting that properly will resolve this issue. So before doing something else with the system, it will be better for you to check for the connection problem and if that is not the case for you then you can move on to the other possible solutions.

It can be problem with the monitor or the CPU. So once you are clear with the main source of the problem then it will be easier for you to get the solution. So what you can do is connect some other monitor to your computer and see if that is showing you the same problem. If it comes again then the problem is surely with the system and if it is not giving that problem then monitor is the culprit. But this seems more that problem is with the monitor.

This looks like that video card in your computer is creating problem for this. Or might not having the proper connection with the motherboard and it is losing the connection. Anyway, what you can do is disconnect the video card from your computer and after that connect that over again properly. Make sure that the connection is proper. Now start the computer again and see if the issue is resolved or not.

The display driver which you are using in your computer might be corrupted and just because of that reason you are not getting the display on your monitor. If that get started anyhow then you should first upgrade it to latest display driver but it is not starting at all then you do the clean install of the operating system again in your computer and after that do the upgrade of the display driver update.

In my estimation, it appears that the CPU is broiled or harmed or not joined respectably. You are able to check this. Verify the PC is altogether now and again. In different expressions, verify your PC has altogether reset. Verify it is originating from a fully off state. It could be feasible that the capacity supply to the motherboard has unexpected voltages of the fans. A considerable number of times a workstation appear "not in" when as a matter of fact it is having situations either continuing / Sleep or Hibernate capacity sparing under Windows.