Thread: How to recover theme on windows 7?

How to recover theme on windows 7?

I have a computer with windows 7 operating system at my home. Few days back I had installed the Mac theme on it which is working nicely but now I don’t want the Mac theme on my computer. I want to change this current Mac theme. It made few changes like it changed the start menu icon to an apple theme and login screen to Mac type of login screen. Now I want to restore the windows 7 theme back. How do I recover it? I am not able to recover the windows 7 theme. Kindly give some suggestions urgently. Thank you

Re: How to recover theme on windows 7?

1. According to me please follow the steps. First, click the start button which is present below in the left side of the screen, there Select Programs, go to Accessories then go to System tools where select System restore. In System restore, there is date and time option which allows our system to get back to the date when the PC was working properly. Select the date and the time option when the Mac theme was not installed to the PC. After entering the date and time there is a confirmation message asking that do you want to restore the system. Click on the yes button. A window will pop-up stating wait while System restores. And then system will get restarted automatically and the system is restored to the selected date without losing any recent applications installed.

When the system is switched on and when the first black screen is loaded, press F8 button from the keyboard i.e. on the start up. There is a option safe mode. Go to the safe mode option using keyboard navigation buttons. Press ENTER button on the safe mode. windows starts in the safe mode and enter the user id and password if applicable or else just press enter button and log in. after logging in, a message will pop-up asking do you want to continue with the safe mode or restore system. Choose the restore system option. Pick the date and time when the system was working correctly and confirm the restore. The system will get restored on the specific date. Hope it works!

One thing that can be tried and done to solve this problem. Note down the exact name of the theme and search for the folder that consists this theme. Right click on the file(theme) and choose delete option. The message will prompt up saying do you want to delete this file. select yes and the Mac theme will get deleted from the computer and restart the computer. The default windows 7 theme gets automatically loaded. This should work.