Thread: How to reformat windows 7 and make partition on my Acer laptop?

How to reformat windows 7 and make partition on my Acer laptop?

Hey guys I have been new to this computer world and I have got a laptop it’s an acer laptop Acer Aspire 5253-BZ602 and I want to know how can I reformat this laptop if I want to or how to recover it and also tell me how can I make the partition in windows 7 would it be easy? Please guys please suggest me something about it I really want to know about it? Suggest me anything about this and I would be really very thankful to you please help me?

Re: How to reformat windows 7 and make partition on my Acer laptop?

Hey friend I have some steps to be followed to do the reformatting and this need to be followed properly and this is only for laptop’s so you have to start with Click "Start," "Turn Off Computer" and then "Restart", if it is on. If your computer is off, turn it on by pressing the power button above the keyboard, now you got to press on F2 to enter the BIOS settings, now you got to press the right arrow key to simply scroll to get to the Main option. Now just Confirm that the "D2D Recovery" has been "Enabled." And If the D2D option is "Disabled," just now scroll down to the option which would be got be using the down arrow key. And reaching over there and just press Enter to change the option to "Enabled." Now you have to use this laptops right arrow key which would let you to scroll to get the option EXIT and as you reach there you would get an option saying exit saving changes then press enter and save the setting and then exit the bios setting your Acer system would restart and it would start.

Ok so lets work out to some steps and see if this would help you out ok so click on the start and the all programs and then the acer Erecovery management and then you would be prompted with certain options like enter or to create the password and this password is the password which would be required to use the Erecovery in the future, now in the next window select the restore or recovery option and this will be varying in different system, now choose to reinstall the drivers and applications and chose the contents choose the driver or application you wish to install on the right click you would be able to install the link and follow the prompts, the system would be restarting when they would installed is complete.

Hello dear we I would like to share up some knowledge with you regarding this and over its safety and security and then we would lead to solution and hopefully this would help you. So be sure to make a small 'boot' partition and to back that up as a partition, once you have it running stable, and again, once you have it configured just the way you like. The balance of the drive should contain all of your documents, data, media, etc. Back that up conventionally with an incremental backup. The first partition backup is helpful when you finally give the system to an important person else. The second and subsequent ones, whenever you make a big change, like installing software is what you use to recover when there are 'problems’. Keep several backups of the OS, in case there are bugs that you haven't spotted in later backups, you can go back further.

Ok so when installing, all your files will get moved to the WINDOWS.OLD directory on the root of the disk. That means that after the install, all your files will be in C:\WINDOWS.OLD\users\yourloginname\Documents or whatever, where you can easily copy them back. It's not a bad idea to back them up first though. Most BIOS seem to have old wording like that - you select things like boot from CD even if it's a DVD. My BIOS thinks I have 10 IDE ports. Actually, I have 2 IDE ports and 8 SATA ports. And it looks the same as the bios on an Intel Pentium machine from '97 or so. This machine has a 1st gen Core i5 CPU and I built it last year. Surely they could've updated things like that by now. Definitely the partion part would be easily done while the formatting just to allot how much to give to which ever drive you are making by creating new drive option or you can make it by disk management.

Hey I have a different solution for you if you have been tried all this and still isn’t able to make it out then try installing it with the USB so for this you have to do is just google for the unetbooting and simply download this application and install it on your system and now this application which allows you to boot the windows frm the USB and it would be very easy to use for sure, this would be in a zip folder so you need to extract it into your own folder and then just run the program and you can use the windows 7 to format or make the partion as you want you must go to the BIOS setting to make it boot from the usb and then you are done and the partition part is very easy in windows 7 you would note it over there itself very easy and if not there then you can try to go to the disk management and do it.

Dear friends there are nice ways to get the reformatting thing done in your acer laptop you can work with them and definitely get helped I would be covering the part of the disk formatting I would say that if you are formatting with windows 7 then you just need to follow the instruction and it’s very easy to perform the action you can also do it after the formatting is done that you have to do by going into the disk management and this would be in my computers and manage option you have to click just right click on the new drive and then select the new partition then simply follow the instruction and you would be able to do it easily.