Thread: Sound bar appear frequently after upgrading HP HDX16 to windows 7

Sound bar appear frequently after upgrading HP HDX16 to windows 7

I’m having an hp hdx16 x16t-1200 which was having the windows vista installed in it was working fine after which I had upgrade the system to windows 7 with a clean installation and I had downloaded the drivers from the hp website well after upgrading the system it started giving me the problem with the sound bar which usually appear and even the wifi and Bluetooth turn off and on. Can anyone suggest me what may the reason of the problem and give the solution for it. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Sound bar appear frequently after upgrading HP HDX16 to windows 7

Well you must get the recovery disk from the hp and then reinstall the operating system and if you are having the drivers available for the windows 7 then you should go for it. Well there is no such particular Oder to install the drivers but you must follow the particular order 1st install the chipset drivers and then the touch pad and then graphics card and then the audio drivers and then the remaining drivers and after installing the drivers you can install the programs.

Well, see to it that you are not updating the bios after upgrading the system to windows 7. As the bios download package is only to be installed with the windows vista and if you try to install it with the windows 7 it will going to corrupt your bios. If you are willing to update the bios then you must do it when you are running the windows vista operating system. Well I was also having the problem after upgrading the system and then I had downloaded the Intel drivers and its work smoothly.

Just carefully follow the below step and I’m sure it will be going to work with the hp HDX 16 series and all the similar laptop. First uninstall the hp tone control utility from your system and restart it so that it get deleted completely from the system and then search for the HPToneControl.rar from net and download and install it. Well according to my knowledge the driver update which is on the hp web site doesn’t work so you must search for and install and I’m sure it will fix your problem.

You need a .rar file which you will get it from the rar lab, download the 64 bit version and extract the file on the desktop and install it after doing that restart you system. But make sure that5 you had uninstall the corrupt HP Tone Control and restart the system before installing and then save the SWsetup folder in the c drive before installing the windows 7 in your hard drive which have an tone controller and driver and even the preinstalled software and if you dint get the things then download the drivers from the NVIDIA which usually work well with the get force 230m.

I’m having the OEM version of windows 7 and my problem is solved. I had downloaded the media smart menu software. Well you may required the third party OSD ti will going to help but not with the eject problem. Well if it doesn’t work the just wait for the media smart menu update and even uninstall the Tone Control driver and Media Smart menu 2.if you want you can try the older version of smart menu that also work fine with it.