Thread: How to log IP address on the Windows 7 command prompt

How to log IP address on the Windows 7 command prompt

News came to mind is that I was not able to log in the IP address on the Windows 7 command prompt. And I was wondering that in windows 7 by typing the netstat >stats.txt at the default. I have a question that can I access more than one user account at a time as an administrator. So I think that can I use this by using cd "administrator” I get the error that the “access id denied” this message appears when I am an administrator. I have tried this using the “default user and “access denied". I was also having the malware problem in the computer but now I solved the problem by just Zemana Anti-Logger 1.9.2.510 and this antivirus deleted various ssl "sniffs" as well as the key logger. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me.

Re: How to log IP address on the Windows 7 command prompt

I think that the problem is with the WSAEACCES 10013 this is the permission denied application. I think that this will make the access to the socket in the way of the forbidden and it is having the permission of the access. An example is like the if you are using the Broadcast address and it should be for the sendto and it should be without the permission of the broadcast and this will help of being using the setsockopt (SO_BROADCAST). I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

This is the WSAEACCES error and this error occurs when a bind function is called and this is called on Windows NT 4.0 and with the service pack 4 and the latest version. Or this error can caused due to the another application or the services or because of the Kernel mode driver and I think that this is bound to the same address with the help of the exclusive access. And this type of exclusive features is for the Windows NT 4.0 with SP4. And this function is implemented because of the using the SO EXCLUSIVEASSRUSE options. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

If you want to repair the IP address in windows 7 with the help of the graphical user interface that is the GUI I think that you have to follow the steps to solve the problem:
    • You have to open the start menu which is located at the bottom left
    • And after that you have to move the mouse arrow to the settings and in the settings than you will see the control panel option after that you have to click on the control panel option.
    • And after that you have to click on the view category and then you have to select the network and the internet option.
    • And after that you have to click the network icon to proceed.
    • After that there will be the option of locate and select the connection and then you have to click on that.
    • And the connection statues will be displayed in this option.
    • And then you have to select the diagnose button and this will allow you to connect or to reconnect or to repair the IP address.
    • And the last thing you have to just select the Details button and then you will get the details about the connection that means which IP address and the default gateway and the DNS server.

if the problem is not solved by using the graphical user interface then I think that you have to solve the problem by just using the Netstat command and the problem will be solved if you are following the below steps:
    • You have to click on the start option and after that click on the run
    • And then you have to type CMD in the RUN option after that you have to click on OK.
    • And then a black window will open you have to just write the “netstat –a” and after that you have to press the enter button on the keyboard.
    • By typing this you will get the all the existing connections including the Listening and the function of the Close_Wait, and Established.
    • I hope that this will help you to understand the problem.

From the discussion going on I will explain you to solve the problem by using the Command Line Interface you have to just follow the steps:
    • First of all you have to open the command prompt you have to open it with the start and then click on RUN and after that type cmd and then click OK.
    • And after that you have to just type “ipconfig/all” and after that press enter.
    • This will show you all the IP address which are available and for each.
    • If you want to release and then renew the IP address then you have to just type “ipconfig/release” and “ipconfig/renew” this will show all the available connection and the IP address that are provided to that connection.

Thank you for giving me the replies and now the problem has been solved for the og IP address on the Windows 7 command prompt and now i was able to log IP address on the Windows 7 command prompt. thank you for giving me the replies.