Thread: How to install hackintosh on Toshiba laptop

How to install hackintosh on Toshiba laptop

I have recently purchased the Toshiba laptop and I am having the internet connection of Airtel and I am wondering that the Airtel internet service provider is the best provider in Mumbai. And I think that it is giving the speed of about 2 Mbps. But in this case I am having the problem that is I am having the legit copy of the Windows XP that is why now I am thinking of switching to Hackintosh operating system and I have heard that it is the a nice and perfect operating system. But I was not able to find this. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me.

Re: How to install hackintosh on Toshiba laptop

In this case you have to make sure that the Toshiba laptop is able to run the operating system of Hackintosh. You will require a Hackintosh install disc and an EP45UD3P Hackintosh install package. And I think that if you are having these things then it will be very easy to install the Hackintosh operating system. You have to just follow the steps to install the Hackintosh operating system.
    • You have to copy Hackintosh install disk in the laptop and after that you have to format the drive in which you have to install the operating system of Hackintosh. And after that you have to just insert the Hackintosh install disk and after that you have to open the disk utility and then you have to just highlight the disk in the Disc Utility's sidebar. And after that you have to select the "New Image" that is located in the navigation toolbar. And then you have to save the image to the desktop.
    • And after that you have to install the USB flash drive. And then you have to change the partition tab to Volume Scheme to “1 partition” and then you have to select the option and after that you have to enable "GUID Partition Table." And then select the OK button and then you have to format the drive.
    • After that you have to highlight the USB flash drive and after that you have to save the DMG image that is created and after that you have to "Restore." It. A message will come that the drive will be erased. That is OK you have to just click on OK.
    • After that you have to download the EP45UD3P utility and then you have to just double click on the .pkg file to run it.
    • After that you have to just change the BIOS settings of the laptop to change the settings you have to just press the delete button when the laptop is starting up. And after that you have to just load the laptop. And then make the appropriate settings.
    • After that you have to just insert the flash drive and then restart the laptop. Before continuing you have to just format the drive and then you have to start the installation of the Hackintosh operating system. And then I think that the laptop will boot in the Hackintosh operating system.

I think that you have to follow the steps to solve the problem.
    • First of all you have to make sure that you are having the disk and the drivers of the Hackintosh operating system. And if you are having the then you have to just insert the disk in the CD or the DVD drive.
    • After that you have to press the F12 key which is located on the top of the keyboard.
    • And then you can boot the Hackintosh operating system in the Toshiba laptop.
    • And after that they will ask you for the administrator or the user you have to just enter the name and the password you want and then you have to proceed and then follow the instructions that are provided on your laptop.
    • After that you have to just restart the laptop and then see that is it installed in the laptop or not I think that this will really help you.

I think that if the laptop is old then there is another option of booting you have to enter the CD and then you have to just press the Del button on the keyboard and then you have to select the first boot device and the second boot device you have to set the first boot device to CD-DVD drive and then the second boot device to hard disk and after that you have to just follow the instructions that are appearing on the screen of the laptop. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

If the problem is not solved then I think that the hackintosh operating system is only for the Apple's computer. And I think that you have to read the End User License Agreement and I think that it is written in the agreement is that you are not able to install the hackintosh application in the Non apple computer. And I think that the hackintosh operating system will see that it is an apple laptop or not. And if the laptop is not an apple then it will not run. And it is fact that it will run but it will lack as an EFI.

As far as I know I installed the hackintosh operating system last time and it went wrong and now the laptop has been damaged it damaged because I installed the hackintosh operating system on my non-apple computer and that is why I myself damage the laptop and now I has switched to the windows XP this is the best operating system I am using.

I think that the problem has been solved for installing the hackintosh operating system in the Toshiba laptop and I solved the problem by just rebooting the laptop and after that I installed and then insert the installation disc and then I install the operating system in that. Thank you for giving me the quantities replies.