Thread: Getting script error and blue screen

Getting script error and blue screen

I am having the diagnostic laptop that is making which is uses to diagnose our fleet trucks. This laptop is having many users and abuses the privilege of having it. I am having many script errors through different web addresses displayed within the error box. I am also having a serious error screen come up through a system memory dump and ought to restart. Can you please help me to do the setup so that I can discontinue the misuse of laptop. Thank you in advance for replying.,

Re: Getting script error and blue screen

It is not essential that this is the problem with the laptop that you are using. It happens because of a few settings within the web browser. Go to Internet Explorer and after that click on Tools. Afterward click on Internet Options and after that go to Advanced. Now click on the navigation and within that see for Disable script debugging. From there uncheck the selection Display a notification regarding each script error. Once completed with that then, this will not happen again.

I would like to recommend you to check for your problem on safe mode and afterward let me know the problem is there or not. To begin the system in safe mode you require going through the simple steps. First of all reboot your system and whilst rebooting your computer keep pressing F8 key from keyboard and while doing this will show you advance boot menu and below that choose the alternative safe mode. Now after starting the system in safe mode see if you are getting the issue.

If you want to get out of the script error then you will have to turn off the Scripting Debugger from your browser. Different browsers are having different steps to do that but if you are having the internet explorer the you can go by following way. Open the browser and after that select the for Internet option from Tool menu. Now select the advanced tab and choose Disable script debugging from there and save the changes. This will resolve the issue for you.

I think that you are having the extended security level and because of that you are facing the issue with that. If you want to resolve that then you should change that to the Default Level. For that, just go to the Tool menu and after that select internet option. Select the security tab from there and choose the Default Level. Once you are done with that then press OK and that is it. You are out of the problem.

What you can do is open a browser to see a Web page, your PC archives a nearby duplicate of that Web page in a makeshift record. In the event that the size of the makeshift Internet indexes envelope comes to be too substantial, some presentation situations could happen when you open Web pages. Occasionally clearing the envelope may help determination the issue. Attempt to open a Web page where you beforehand gained a scripting lapse. Since you try not to accept the blunder, the issue is determined.

I could jump at the chance to infer you to make windows overhaul on your framework and when that give me a chance to know the issue. to make windows upgrade on your framework you should experience the emulating strides: first make click on the begin symbol and when that click on the control board. Now on the control board head off to the windows redesign project and when that make click on that. Now on the windows upgrade make check for the overhaul and when that commission the redesign on your framework. Once you complete the upgrading and when that reboot the framework for great come about.