Thread: Programs freezes with random hard disk operation

Programs freezes with random hard disk operation

I think that I am having some problem with my HDD as it abruptly started to operate on 100%. Normally when I use the internet then it freezes almost all the programs and many of the times I even cannot move the mouse pointer. Once this happens then it continues for about 10 min and after that it comes lto normal functioning. Again this happens at random interval. Initially, I thought that the problem is with the programs but I tried by uninstalling and installing the programs but that does not help me. Please suggest me the way to cure this issue.

re: Programs freezes with random hard disk operation

There can be the problem with the driver installed in your computer. It might be outdated or it may be missing some of the files from it and so you are getting the issues like this. So what you can do is just search for the latest driver for your computer and then upgrade your driver to that. There are many of the cases like this where updating the drivers solves the problem and so I think that this will do the same for you.

This can be the problem because of some viruses in your computer. If you are not having any antivirus in your computer then you can simply install the one in your machine and after that scan the computer with that, Make sure that you are having the antivirus updated before stating the scan. Clean all the files that it detects as infected and after that restart your machine. If the problem is because of the virus then this time you will not get the problem with that.

You can make use of the CCleaner to resolve the problem for your computer. It’s the best software to resolve the problem. Just search for that on internet and then install that on your computer. This will scan your entire drive and fix any kind of bug in that. If I am getting any problem like this then I do the same and this normally resolves the problem for me. So you can try this once and see if that can help you.

Corrupted operating system can be the culprit of the problem so you can try to do the repair to your system and that can solve the issue for you. What you can do is just do the normal installation of the operating system but when it ask you for the kind of installation then you can simply select the option for the Repair. Normally you will have to press “R” and that will do the repair of the OS. It will take some time according to your computer speed and will resolve the issue.

Re: Programs freezes with random hard disk operation

The situation I think with your machine is a corrupted Operating system. Countless provisions when channel themselves with the framework library records. In the event that such provision is evacuated later, the indexes which are connected to them likewise inch toward getting removed. Such absent indexes make situation in smooth working of the windows. Whenever these records are needed by the framework, they are not found which consequences in framework inching toward getting freezed up. The just result to your situation is reinstallation of the windows. Around the time when reinstalling windows, dont disregard to take the reinforcement of the needed information.