Thread: Computer speed good at start and gradually decreases

Computer speed good at start and gradually decreases

I have scanned my computer with the help of Vipre and that results that the system is working well. But Whenever I start the computer then at the start, it is running fine but gradually the speed of the computer decreases. So if it is not having any virus in the computer then why this is showing me the problem. I will really appreciate if someone can give me suggestion kto get it resolved. Please reply as early as possible.

Re: Computer speed good at start and gradually decreases

I think that Vipre antivirus that you are using is not updated and so it cannot detect the virus from your computer. So you can update the antivirus for the latest database and after that scan your computer. There are more chances that the problem is because of the outdated database and updating it can help you to resolve the problem that you are getting. This is the primary thing that you can do solve the problem and see if that I getting resolved or not.

If the operating system in your computer is corrupted then also it can cause the issue for you. What you can do is try to repair the system and see if that can solve the problem for you. Repairing the system will replace all the files that are corrupted or missing from your system. Before trying to format the computer you should consider the repairing first. This can cure the issue that you are facing.

There are more than a few reasons intended for this problem. Because of the virus otherwise because of a few dishonored file system otherwise some additional reason. It looks like your computer contaminated through malware otherwise spyware to resolve the problem. Msconfig tool be able to assist you. What you can do is go to Start Run and then type msconfig and press Enter. Be cautious through this tool, you casually things you do not recognize what you are doing.

If you are having some toolbar in your computer which is installed unnecessarily then that can be the reason for this. What you can do is just remove all the toolbars from that and after you are done with that then you can simply restart your computer. If the problem was related with those toolbar then this time you will not get the problem again. I am not very sure that this is the problem but you can try this for sure to check it once.

Disk Cleanup will help you to enhance the functioning of your PC to your hard disk space will also be free to some extend with this. Most living breathing souls in your machine would like to run as snappy as it plausibly can. The homepage for tips and a moderate running PC repair manage how it is running on a moderate PC to boost efficiency. Having Tips on the best way to combine and what to grieve the Windows users. Here and there its simply the old equipment and an added GB of RAM can be a late motherboard or is a matter of a few bucks.