Thread: What do you think about the first Impressions of Ubuntu 11.04?

What do you think about the first Impressions of Ubuntu 11.04?

I was just testing out the new Unity environment by just burning the Natty Narwhal to the CD. In this case I like the “dock” launcher very much and the “dock” launcher is a graphical user interface element. And the interesting thing is that when you are bumping it from the window it was actually moving out of the way. I think that the dashboard is also having the dock graphical user interface in the MAC operating system. And what do you think about this. Please let me know that what do you think about the first impression about the UBUNTU 11.04?

Re: What do you think about the first Impressions of Ubuntu 11.04?

I find that it is having the little bit of refreshing change. And I am very glad to say that the gnome is still including the feedback of the user interface for Ubuntu 11.04 and the latest version. Are you thinking that what the gnome? The gnome is if the community that is making the great software. The gnome was started in 1997. And I think that the Gnome is the best environment for the GNU/Linux and UNIX-type operating systems.

I think that the Ubuntu one is the online services from Canonical integration and it is one of the better one. And this was having too many bugs in the utility that is why I went back to the Gnome myself. And now the needs and the deeds are all in my opinion. And because of this the Gnome does the job very nicely. And in this case the dock launcher is allowing me to place the graphical user anywhere I want and I think that I should be able to keep at the bottom. And I don’t like to scroll every time that is why I am keeping all the application at the bottom. And it takes more clicks to find out things in the utility. And I like the Gnome but it is very easier.

I have also installed the Natty and I am enjoying the natty installation. After installing the natty application I personally put that in the Netbook and after that it automatically replaced it with the Netbook version of the Ubuntu. There is not much difference between the utility 10.1. And the utility in 11.04 there are very much same. And now I am thinking that there is upcoming a new utility that is the utility 11.10 and I am very fretful to see the improvement in both of this utility.

I am also having the same on the Netbook and I think that it is performing very faster on the Netbook that I am using then in the prior edition. And now I am thinking that the new utility that is the utility 11.10 I think that I should try this will be even faster than the utility 10.10. And I am hoping that by using this Ubuntu one service will be faster that it was. And I think that the drop box is allowing the great service to the Linux only environment and the UNIX environment.

In this case I am using both the drop box and the utility 11.04 but I would like to recommend you that the utility 11.04 Ubuntu One is much better than any other utility. And the drop box is not so good. And as you are saying that the drop box is allowing the service to the Linux because it is the Linux drop box. But the Ubuntu gives service to the Linux, windows and the Mac. The Ubuntu one that is I am using for the personal account and I use this for documents folder, pictures, TomBoyNotes, and so on.

fiedel Guest

I guess the servers have been upgraded, or they were not very busy with all of the other headline news and peoples attention on the latest headlines. Anyway it took about 18 minutes to download and about 5 minutes to burn to a CD and another couple to verify the burn and run a MD5 Check. All turned out OK and the burn was successful.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that the first impression is the best. And I think that the user interface for Ubuntu 11.04 Gnome does the job very nicely difference between the utility 10.1. And the utility in 11.04 there are very much same. And it is having that even faster than the utility 10.10.