Thread: Windows 7 crashes after installing ubuntu Linux

Windows 7 crashes after installing ubuntu Linux

Hi, I have a machine in that I have installed windows 7 and together with that I have installed ubuntu Linux also, but as far as I know the windows works perfectly without any error, but with me it is happening completely different as after installing the ubuntu, my windows gets crashed, all the programs get crashes one after another. So I lastly decided to reinstall the windows again in the machine but Every time I try to install fresh Windows Linux Ubuntu shows and won’t display any option to boot, and this is really frustrating.

re: Windows 7 crashes after installing ubuntu Linux

Yeah this is happens when some of the drivers in any of the OS gets corrupted and it progressively damages the windows files, which leads to freeze it first and then lastly crashes the windows, and that’s good if you install different windows on the machine, but after that you have to have the capability to handle them properly, otherwise it is just next to worthless if you install any windows.

For installing the fresh windows you need to first uninstall the Linux from the machine then only you’ll able to install the windows again, and next time don’t install this windows again, if you like the windows then you should install this one only rather than the windows. But put any one in the machine. and if the Linux doesn’t get uninstalled you can simply make use of uninstall program through which you can uninstall the ubuntu first and then install the windows after that.

You can have option to repair the windows too, see there is always a solution to every problem, so each time formatting the machine doesn’t get the solution, you should first check which program crashes the machine, and if you don’t get any you can uninstall all the third party application that you have installed in the machine, because they are the only programs that cause such problems. I was also having the same problem and after doing these I have got the fix for it.

Re: Windows 7 crashes after installing ubuntu Linux

I would like to suggest you that you should run the recovery box, it is very good feature in the windows 7, and for that you need to first click Start and then right-click my Computer and select the Properties option. A window will appear from the you need to click Advanced tab to get into advanced system settings. after that it will open a dialog box, start up and Recovery box, click on the Settings key. Ensure that the Windows 7 is your default OS and then un check Time to display list of operating systems.