Thread: Will it be beneficial to upgrade from Snow leopard to OS X Lion on MAC?

Will it be beneficial to upgrade from Snow leopard to OS X Lion on MAC?

Well guys I think you are well aware about the Lion operating system which is soon to be release by Mac, so I want to ask that as I have the latest version of Snow leopard installed on Mac computer and seeming to be opt for Lion after it release, so is there anyone who know about the benefit on Snow Leopard over Lion and any Snow leopard user is looking for any upgrading to the LION here? So please tell me what are that benefit of going with Lion? So tell me about the certain extra information which are still not easily know by the Mac user yet. Thanks in advance

re: Will it be beneficial to upgrade from Snow leopard to OS X Lion on MAC?

So I will add plus one with you as even I am also looking further for upgrading my currently operating system with the Lion, just for trying and if I don’t like the one will downgrade again to Snow leopard, well it don’t take anything for trying out the Lion once, and if you want you can even go with the trial for the 30 days and in the mean time you will get much time for making your mind. So this what my view about the Lion and yeah even I had heard of some that software which are supportive with Snow leopard don’t have compatibility with the Lion.

As even I am also looking for upgrading my Snow leopard with the Lion on my MacAir and still don’t know anything much about the features or any unsupportive news on such, so I will also to know about such news if there, and while it is not the point of worry for me, as if some software are not supported by Lion than it will not take much time for developer to comes out with the compatible software for the same, so it is just the matter of time and patience. And it is always better to stay upgrade with latest technology. While I am also waiting for suggestion further from the experts or any other person who have better knowledge on the same.

While if talk about the price or cost of this New operating system which is soon to be launch for Mac computer will be around 30 dollar approx. and what I suggest you is not to go with rumors till the time company/developers themselves declared the news on supports of software and yeah it may be possible that might be some software are specially designed to operate with Snow Leopard and then it will make sense if they won’t be compatible with Lion

Add me too on list who are going with the upgradation of operating system of the MAC with Lion and I like the new features of Lion and I had keep store of certain application and will I only know about 3 software which are not compatible with the Lion: Quicken 2005 which you can upgrade with Quicken Essentials which is compatible with Lion and same in the row “Tabledit” which is music memo software for the playing Guitar and Url manger pro version which is not compatible with the Lion and have been declared by the Lion developer and the software developer have committed that soon the another version will be out that will support Lion too.

Re: Will it be beneficial to upgrade from Snow leopard to OS X Lion on MAC?

As the people here are talking about the incompatible software which are not going to support on Lion, as while it is pretty true and totally genuine that many software are not going to support any Lion and including to Software, many games will also be included in the list of incompatibility. While don’t worry about it, as what news or information I had gather, almost every developer either of software or of games have started working on there product so that it will be supportive with Lion and while the company declare much news on the Lion supports, I will update you with the same. So by the time Keep patience.