Thread: Nvidia drivers are updated for Mac OS X 10.6.8

Nvidia drivers are updated for Mac OS X 10.6.8

I have just started this thread to inform you all that the nvidia drivers for the Mac OS X 10.6.8 has been released. I think the release date was the end of june. Sorry that I did mention about this a lot later but simply do look after it and I am sure that you will get the drivers from the original website of the nVidia. So do go and get it from there. I think that is the one suggestion that I wanted to give it you all from long time. So now do watch out for the same and get it from there this update is available for the GeForce 300M series, GeForce 200 series, GeForce 100 series, GeForce 9M series, GeForce 8 series, Quadro FX series and the Quadro series as well.

Re: Nvidia drivers are updated for Mac OS X 10.6.8

Are you sure that it for the mac os x. since when I had read it I got to see that It was for the Mac Pros, because when I had checked it last week it was showing only for the mac pro users. May be the last update from the developers must have fixed the issue. Anyways thanks a lot for sharing the information that you have posted here. Appreciate your efforts for the same here.

See it is indeed for the mac pro do check the official website of the nVidia properly. The update does fixes several issues that were affecting the gamers. So what I am saying is that you just got and check the official website again and stop making threads like that which will throw some ugly comments on it. so do better look out for the same from next time. Yes in the earlier they had released some version that were only for the quadro but now several other cards were listed down there that have clearly claimed that the card does have a update for all of them.

Now I have one question for you all and the question is that I have a GeForce 9M series: 9400M card and I am not thinking of installing the update, since the card is performing remarkably well and I am sure that it will continue to work well without the update. I am a bit worried whether this update will mark any difference in the performance of the card. So that’s why I am asking you all will it make any difference if I don’t update it. c’mon please guys suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the help from you all.

Yes there will be some definite improvement in the performance that is for sure and I am sure that updates from the nVidia cards are certainly there for the improvement in the performance of the cards and I don’t think so there will be any exceptions there. The set of drivers supports every single official NVIDIA card and no need to worry about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. do not worry about the same here.

Ok then I will surely go with the update. Thanks for the necessary suggestions that you have given over here. appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue.