Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

svchost.exe application error 0x7d4caa9b & window take forever to load

Operating Systems

Old 06-07-2011

svchost.exe application error 0x7d4caa9b & window take forever to load

Hi guys,

during the selection of my user there is this error svchost.exe application error popup. I hit ok and wait for my window to start up. However the window seem to take forever to startup. Waited like 15min nth shows up except the window background.

Any idea how to solve this thingy?

Thx a million for your response

Old 06-07-2011

Re: svchost.exe application error 0x7d4caa9b & window take forever to load

It might be due to some conflict in registry or Virus attack. Anyways, try to do a complete scan with some good and updated antivirus. If still you get the same error than try to do a system restore to any previous point.

Also try this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhankana_n View Post
I would like to suggest you the following steps and after that go through you issue and to do this you need to go through the below steps: make click on the start icon on the desktop nd after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the administrative tools. Now on the administrative tools go to the service and after that double click on that. Now on the service windows locate to the following service "Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework" and after that make right click on that and then select the disable. Now once you done and after that go through your issue,. I hope this will help you to solve you issue.
Source: http://forums.techarena.in/operating...ms/1414431.htm

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,