Thread: Will Windows 8 be supported by ARM processors?

Will Windows 8 be supported by ARM processors?

I just want to know if the windows 8 Is supported by the Intel only or will it be supported by the other processors as well. Also I want to know will it give support for the Steam on ARM-based system. that’s what the main question is? I am sure you will look after the same and will reply to me accordingly on the same. so please do reply here and let me know how this works out for ARM? If you all get any links or some sources supporting the article then please do forward it or post it here. That will be of much needed help for me over here. So I hope you all have understood what you want to do here. So please do work out for me.

Re: Will Windows 8 be supported by ARM processors?

Yes windows 8 will be supported by ARM and that too in all the three platforms. So that’s what the benefit is, it will be supported by a single-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon plus dual-core TI OMAP 4430 and last but not the least quad core processor. Cannot say anything about the steam support in the arm processors. So that is one thing that I cannot comment anything about it here. However I hope you did got the necessary information on the same and I am sure I have answered out all the question of yours.

Ok that’s a good news that you have given over here. So thanks a lot for suggesting about the same. what I want to say is that transition from windows xp to windows 8 is a very much difficult thing. I am sure that the transition will be very much difficult over here. So that’s what I am asking here. Anyone here who has got necessary information about the same then please do feel free to reply here. As it will be very much important for all of us over here, to look at the same. so that’s what I am asking here.

Yes the transition will be very much difficult with the Windows XP to the Windows 8 but yes they will surely be coming up with some of the important translations for sure and I am not understanding as if why is the un necessary debate of the ARM is going on. When ARM can support multiple operating systems like iOS, Linux and also the recently released windows 8. Then why is there a need to woory about it. yes of course there will be a steam support later. Let the windows 8 be released properly and then we can think of the same. that is what I am saying here. Hope you have got the necessary suggestions on the same.

Ok understood the point that you are trying to make here. Thanks for mentioning about the point here. Appreciate your efforts for the same here. Thanks a lot for the support that you have shown here with the point that you have made here and hence thanks a ton for the same.