Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Thinking to go back to Windows build

Operating Systems

Old 05-07-2011

Thinking to go back to Windows build

Hello friends. A few months back I switched to the OSX form the Windows Vista. This was done by me as I was in great depression with the Windows Vista. It was doing very well for the first few months for iMacs but after that I bought a second hand Mac Pro and found that the performance was reduced. Now looking at the Windows 7 and 8 I am thinking to go back to the Windowsland.

Old 05-07-2011

Re: Thinking to go back to Windows build

I think that this is all happening just because of the overheating. Have you checked the temperature of the system? If you feel that this is going high then this is the only reason for that. Anyway, if you want to reduce the temperature then you can make use of some cooling system. There are many available on internet. Just do a proper search and go for the one which fits into your budget. This is the only thing that I can recommend you at the time.
Old 05-07-2011

According to me the osx installed on your computer is corrupted and for that reason you are getting this issue. If you want to get rid of that then just do the complete installation of that over again and this cam let you out of the issue. This is the only thing that comes in my mind after reading your post and I hope that this will resolve the problem for you as well. If that does not help you then please reply back so that we can come up with some other possible solution for this.
Old 05-07-2011

It can be the problem with the RAM. May you are having low RAM in that and for that reason you are getting the issue. Or if you are having enough RAM then it is also possible that there is improper connection between the RAM and the Ram slot. So remove that from your computer and clean that gently with some soft cloth or any soft eraser. After that put it back to its place and see if it is again showing you the same problem. If you do not like window then please don?t move to that forcefully.
Old 05-07-2011

Slow performance of the system might be because of the virus attack on your computer. Do you have some antivirus installed in your computer? If you have not installed that then install it and scan the whole system with that. Before doing the scan, make sure that you have updated the database of the antivirus and after that only scan the system. This will avoid the skipping of the viruses from the scanning of antivirus.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,