Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Installing Windows 7 Rc1

Operating Systems

Old 05-07-2011

Installing Windows 7 Rc1

Hello friends I have the operating system with me and it is the windows 7 Rc1 now the thing here is that I am unable to install the same on my system. I am trying to install it on windows core i3 but I don?t know why I am unable to install the same so please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve the issue and what are the best possible way that will help me get rid of this one I mean will allow me to install the same.

Old 05-07-2011

Re: Installing Windows 7 Rc1

• You can install it on a machine with:
  • 32 or 64 bit processor 1 GHz or more.
  • 1 GB of system memory or more.
  • 16 GB of free disk space.
Support for DirectX 9 graphics with 128 MB of memory to enable the Aero theme). You need to download Windows Seven in one place not to know of setbacks. On this page, you can choose the language of your choice for the operating system, but also the version you want to install. Either the 32-bit or the 64 bits.
Old 05-07-2011

After completing the registration form (name, valid email address for confirmation), you can download Windows Seven in a format. Iso. Then you will have to burn this. Iso image, using a burning software like Nero burning Rom, for example, on a blank DVD. I advise you to print this page. Indeed, there is your license number. Not to be missed. Just click on the Download Now button to get the next window. You put your DVD in Windows Seven DVD player and you start your pc by selecting the DVD drive first in the boot sequence.
Old 05-07-2011

First, determine the language, time and the format used on the keyboard then press the Next button. In the next window, press the Install Now button. The installation process is started. It must of course accept the terms of the contract to continue the installation and press the Next button. The various steps of the installation will launch one after another by reporting the status of each. The installation is almost complete. A little patience and you can take advantage of new features offered by this new operating system.
Old 05-07-2011

After giving the latest information about the user, password, etc Installation is finally over. Now you can see the famous fish on the background of Windows Seven. From now on, you are one of the few benefits that have Windows Seven. Be careful, this version of the operating system is valid. You can do a few updates when connected. If you know Windows Vista, you will see that it looks a lot like seven. You that the number of processes it uses by default is much smaller, which means it is much faster.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,