Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

only wireless connection and no ethernet connection in network connection

Operating Systems

Old 05-07-2011

only wireless connection and no ethernet connection in network connection

ok so when i go into network connections i only have wireless connection and thats it nothen else i want to get my labtop to work with a ethernet cord to

Old 06-07-2011

Re: only wireless connection and no ethernet connection in network connection

So you are saying that your wireless is fine? Have you update your NIC drivers for the ethernet connection. You need to go to the manufacturers website and then have to download and install the latest drivers for the ethernet support. What is the make or model of your laptop? Which operating system have you installed in your laptop?

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,