Thread: How to restore some Windows Vista familiarities to Windows 7

How to restore some Windows Vista familiarities to Windows 7

Yesterday, I installed Windows 7 operating system on my laptop. The function present in this win 7 is to be works correctly. Before this I had installed the windows vista operating system. This will also work correctly. Now I want to restore the function of the vista to win 7. Can any way present over this windows to do this task. Some of the familiarities of the vista is not present in the win 7 & I want to that into the windows 7. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to restore some Windows Vista familiarities to Windows 7

If you have made the backup image of the windows vista then you need to use this backup dvd for this task. Then insert this dvd on the dvd combo of the laptop and after that you need to run the disk. This will be help you to restore the functions of the vista to the win 7 is this will be compatible with the win 7. Then you need to use this and it will be helpful to you. Then use this type of disk and it really help to do this task.

This is the most uncommon things happen in the windows system. The reason behind that the newest version of this will be the almost similar and there will be no necessary to this kind of task. But you need to do this task. Then you want the Sort Header back. This will be help to do this task and hence use that and do your task. Then you need to remove the Start Menu shortcuts. Then test this and I am sure this will be help to solve the problem.

The Libraries bit are the best way to do this type of task. You need to use this and this will be help to solve this problem. I also faced this problem, and that time a registry hack has disables Libraries. It also disables the shortcuts present in this windows 7 OS. Then I used this and it will be helping to solve such kind of problem. This is the main thing and it will be best to do this task. This will be really work and it solves the problem.

Windows 7 make use of the Libraries stuff. I have not brief knowledge about this but all the user folders will be show using these libraries. You need to open this Libraries stuff by just go to the start option. Then open Libraries. This will be help to do this task. Then you need to read the complete structure of this libraries and this will be help to solve the problem. Then use it and solve this type of uncommon problem.

There is special kind of facility present in the win 7. This will be help to you for doing such type of restoring task. You need to use the backup disk of the windows vista and then using this disk restore these functions of the vista on the win 7. The recovery console of the win 7 will be help to do this task. Then you need to use this and this will be help to solve the problem. Then use this type of solution and it really help to perform such task.