Thread: Wants opinion on Windows 7.

Wants opinion on Windows 7.

Hi I have been working on computers from past many years and from recent years I have been using Windows vista on my Desktop as well as Laptop. Currently I am using Vista Home Premium SP2 with all the updates, Patches and Hotfixes and it works really fine and fast including playing games. I have recently heard many good things about Windows 7 as its faster, better and cleaner. So I was planning to switch to Windows 7 so I needed opinions from you guys regarding Windows 7. Please share your views.

Re: Wants opinion on Windows 7.

Hi even I was looking for a similar answer as after using Windows Vista for years I wanted a change, as after hearing many good things about Windows 7 I wanted to try out it on my computer. But before installing it I wanted to take some reviews from the any experienced user who have been using Windows 7 and can share their experience of using windows 7.

Hi I have used both Windows XP, as well as Windows 7 as I did not feel much differences as both are best their way. It actually depends on your usage what programs do you use! As even I wanted to try out Windows 7 I had upgraded it from my Windows Vista. And I personally found it to be ok good but cannot say it to be bad! You can try it on your computer.

Hi thanks your feedback I appreciate it. I really want to try out Windows 7 but I doubt that it will not be able play many games that I usually play on Windows vista. So it would be really nice if I got to know that does Windows 7 supports all the features that of Windows vista, including all my games that I play on my Windows vista.

Hi are you among million users who use Windows Vista, and are looking forward for Windows 7. Try using it and you yourself will feel the differences between Windows vista and Windows 7. Windows 7 installs faster than Windows Vista, and with less effort. It boots up fast and also resumes from sleep and hibernation more quickly. It has great new features

lenovo laptops

thanks for sharing information. Lenovo IdeaPad V570-1066A9U that performs this well, with this many features, for this kind of price.A more efficient system. Easy management of your devices.

I have used windows xp, vista, and 7, in depth. Vista was bloated, had issues and bugs. XP was fast and smooth, but becoming dated. win7 can be extremely powerful, and is what I use on my desktop machines exclsuively now. It has great memory management, is quick and very responsive, rarely if ever do i encounter a crash.