Thread: ERROR message cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in Mandriva

ERROR message cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in Mandriva

Last one year I have work on the Mandriva 2010 Linux operating system and now this will be gives the error message. In that error message, it will shows that the “cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found”. This is to be happen when I try to activate Bluetooth in computer and that time, i downloaded Kbluetooth 4.2 software. Then I install this onto the system. Now this will be gives the cmake not found error message. Any help to solve this problem will be appreciating.

Re: ERROR message cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in Mandriva

You need to use the KDE desktop. The alternative GNOME will also help to do this task. These both are to be capable to remove such kind of error message from the system. They both are providing the way to set the configuration of the kbluetooth software. Then this newly set configuration of the software will help to solve such problem. The su -c 'urpmi kbluetooth' code will help to do this task. I suggest you to do this task on your system and solve this problem.

Actually this is the part of the kdelibs4-devel package. If you want to find its location then you need to go to the /opt/kde4/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake folder. Then you see this software package. Then you need to go to this folder and after that just check that the devel package installed correctly or not. If it is not installed correctly then you need to reinstall this. You necessary to set the $KDEDIRS environment variable on it.

For solving this problem you need to install kde development libraries. This type of libraries will be help to solve such problem. Hence I suggest you to use this libraries and it really work to solve the problem. The correct process of this installation will be present on the manual. Hence you need to use this facility of the manual and after that try to install this onto the system. Then use this and it will be solving the problem.

I would suggest execute the sudo apt-get install apt-file code onto the terminal of the system. The apt-file search <filename> code also the alternative way to solve the not found errors. In this code you need to use the FindKDE4Internal.cmake instead of the filename. This will be help to remove such problem. If the file present in the system, then the code will be giving the location and it will be solve the problem.

The code sudo apt-get install libphonon-dev will also provide the way to solve such not found problem. This will be the some internal code of the linux and it will be provide the opertunity to avoid such kind of not found problem. Hence you need to go the terminal of the linux by just open the terminal option. Then enter this code on the appropriate location of the system. This will be help to solve such problem.