Thread: windows vista cannot accept a login password

windows vista cannot accept a login password

Hello guys I am using dell laptop. And in last week I install windows vista on it. But now I am facing some weird problem. I am saying it’s weird because I am facing this problem first time. The main problem is when I try to login with my id windows vista not accepting this password it shows me some kind of error. I am not able to understand that error. Can anyone tell me how I can login with it or without password? Is there any technique to login in it? Please help me. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: windows vista cannot accept a login password

Is it not accepting whichever password? Or does it appear definite account? Are you able to boot into safe mode? Or when you say "starts Windows Vista" means that windows do not load due to a BIOS password? Basically Vista stores user information, together with encrypted versions of passwords in a file called 'sam', usually located in \ windows \ system32 \ config. This file is part of the record, in a binary format previously undocumented, and difficult to access. Pogostick website provides images of CDs and floppies used for end users to effortlessly edit their forgotten passwords. However it moreover provides complete source code and binary versions of the tools to permit others to make use of what they want for other purposes. Record format documentation is also available.

Hello, please follow the following settings. Start your system and as soon as you observe Windows Welcome screen / Login screen, at that time press <ctrl>+<alt>+<Del> keys two times and it will demonstrate Classic Login box. At the moment type \Administrator\ within Username and depart Password field empty. At the moment press Enter and you are supposed to be capable to log in Windows. After that you are able to rearrange your account password starting \"Control Panel - User Accounts\". Similar thing can be performed with Safe Mode.

Sometimes we forget the logon password for Windows Vista. No easy solution to the entry of Windows Vista without using a password. Set up your computer and incessantly tap the F8 key before Windows Vista screen appears. You will receive a new screen with several options. The option 'Safe Mode' Select from the list and press the enter key to continue. Windows Vista desktop arrive in safe mode (safe mode only critical Windows files are loaded and do not be surprised if the colors are rigged and the Internet when not working. Now, using the control panel to open the Start menu and then look User Accounts and Family Safety '. Now click on "Change Windows Password" option under user accounts. Click "delete the password and reboot / restart your computer. Do not press F8 and let computer boot to the desktop screen. Once again go to user accounts and now add password to your account.

Restart your system. Press F8 earlier than the Windows boot screen come into view. Do not press F5 as used within the series NT/9x Windows. You will be prompted through a boot options menu. Choose Start Windows within Safe Mode selection. Click all the way through a number of self-explanatory screens in anticipation of your arrive at the well-known 'Welcome' screen. Remind that this welcome screen is restricted to 256 colors and 640x480 resolutions for the reason that the primary graphics have been position for the adapter software Windows Error VGA approach. You will not be capable to modify this approach yet within Display choice, at the same time as running Windows within safe mode. Locate the icon used for the administrator user. If your system's default locations have not altered, there be supposed to be no password intended for this account. The Safe Mode Welcome screen is able to demonstrate a number of the additional users within the system. Log on as administrator. Click yes at what time provoked asking if you wish for to continue using Safe Mode. Continue the Settings control panel user. Here you be able to modify any of the additional user passwords resting on the machine. Compose the changes you wish for. After that, restart your computer. On condition that you do not press some keys (i.e. F8) throughout boot the computer boot usually. Login as the user in support of which you set the password.

Have you tried safe mode? Press F8 when Windows is starting up then select safe mode, there is a built in administrator account that has no password in it, select that account and enter, go to control pannel to change your other account password.

If it doesn't help, mainly because you have reset the default admin account password before, in this case, you may need to burn Windows Password Key to a blank CD or USB to remove the password without knowing one.

Enjoy this!

Relatively, using the Windows password recovery tool utility is a reliable and convenient method to solve the password problem. Normally, the program is able to reset the password in the direction of "blank" not including reformatting or installation. Perform the entire job in support of you automatically. Unluckily, it is not safe to make use of a recovery tool to improve Windows password. So here is the tool we suggest is Windows Password Recovery 3.0 Tool. Windows XP and additional versions also supply a different technique to retrieve a forgotten password by using "Reset Disk." If you formed a password reset disk during the past, you are able to make use of the password reset disk.

Nanshan Guest

There are too much program can help reset windows password, some can also recover the password.