Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Vista - stuck on windows screen

Operating Systems

Old 30-06-2011

Vista - stuck on windows screen

Hello,
My computer runs on Vista Ultimate Recently my computer was working great, I shut the computer down and turned it back on. The windows loading screen was stuck. I waited approximately 20 minutes, before realising that i may have a problem. I restarted and tried again, no luck what so ever.

I then tried safe mode and got stuck after crcdisk.sys waited another 20 minutes and unfortunately hadn't been successful. I had restored Vista back to the previous back up. Still didn't work. Could someone please help me as i am desperate.

Thank you

Old 30-06-2011

Re: Vista - stuck on windows screen

I would like to suggest you the following things first and after that go through your issue. First try to remove the cmos battery and then clear the everything safely, now once you done and I would also suggest you to reset the all graphic card and also RAM on your system. Now once you done and after that go through your issue but do this things very carefully. I hope this will help you.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,