Thread: Startup tool of Windows 7 is dignoses and fixes the startup issue automatically

Startup tool of Windows 7 is dignoses and fixes the startup issue automatically

I have installed Windows 7 on the computer of mine. well I am having particular issue with the system repair tool of the Windows 7. I have noticed that the System Repair tool of this particular operating system. I have found that it diagnoses the problem and repairs the same automatically. Let me know if you are having any particular solution to fix the matter of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Startup tool of Windows 7 is dignoses and fixes the startup issue automatically

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I wanted to know the answers of the above mentioned questions. Let me know about the hardware and software configuration of the computer? Do you have done any recent changes on the computer? Do you have any antivirus installed on the computer of yours? let me know the answer of the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

re: Startup tool of Windows 7 is dignoses and fixes the startup issue automatically

I am not sure but I think this particular problem is happening due to software changes on the system of yours. Well I recommend that you should simply try system restore on the computer of yours. you should restore the computer of yours to the restore point where you was not having the issue on the computer. The entire process might be longer for the several minutes. Once the process is completed you should restart the computer of yours. I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

Well I am highly suspecting that this particular issue is being happening because of the virus attack. I recommend that you should simply get the Malwarebytes from the official website. You should download and installed this particular antivirus on the computer and update the same with latest update. Now you should perform a virus scan on the computer. After completing the virus scan you should reboot the computer of yours.

Re: Startup tool of Windows 7 is dignoses and fixes the startup issue automatically

Well there are lots of solutions which are provided by the users of this particular forum. I wanted to know whether any of the solution have been working or not. If there is no success so far then I recommend that you should contact Microsoft and tell them about the problem which you are getting. You can contact them by using hotline or emailing them. I am hoping that they would help you out.