Thread: Any application for Android mobile?

Any application for Android mobile?

I am planning to get the HTC Hero g2 touch, but I have everything hinged on the availability of the mobile database application. Currently I am having the Windows mobile phone which is having Visual CE or handbase. Basically I am looking for the application that is customizable and can be synchronized with the desktop database. Does anyone know about such application? Please help me to find out the application.

Re: Any application for Android mobile?

I have just got the alternate application that is working very well for my Android phone. This application is the “Data Bee”. This application is really fast and considerably scalable. This application will open the file in just a few seconds. The main advantage for this application is that, it will help you to exchange the files along with the MySql, Excel or any of the programs that is available in the dropbox. It will also keep the data constantly synchronized among the various platforms.

You can see that the default database engine for the Android is Lite. There is an application called “SQLite”, it is the database transaction that is very light and only takes small amount of your memory storage. This application is most common and best choice for creating the database on any of the mobile Operating System including iOS and Android. It helps you in creating the database that you want to create in the form of rows and columns.

I have heard that the latest MobiForms Advanced Edition is launched by the MobiForms team with support to the android google. This application removes your headaches to download the different application tools such as Java, Android SDK, and Eclipse. This advance application includes both the MobiForms Sync Server and also MobiForms Developer. With this application you can create the business application for your mobile phone for risk assessment, surveys, and stock control and also for the surveys.

Another application that I have come across is the “Cigano personal Mobile Database”. This application runs on the smart phones that are having the Android Operating System. With this application you can create your own database for storing information about the clients, project and also to store the contacts. This application is easily customizable. There are varieties of option fields that available for you to include it in your database.