Thread: how to Print through a Network Printer in chrome os

how to Print through a Network Printer in chrome os

I have been trying to trouble shoot this problem over past few days but , I could not correct this I could also get closer to this , so I thought of sharing my problem you guys and see if I can get some solution form you guys on the other hand I have also not been able get closer to the cause of the problem there were many notes on the internet but nothing seemed for me ,hope I get some suggestion from here .

Re: how to Print through a Network Printer in chrome os

Are you sending printing instructions for cloud based printer as that is quite difficult and also a little buggy also are that involves the use of tcp/ip layer , please post me back what printer are you using and what operating system are you running , as that information would help us decide what suggestion to give you out, as the solution varies great for an mac operating system and linux based operating system

I am using a chrome operating system which is cloub enabled by default , so this also provides network printing , as I still haven ‘t been successful in getting this one , as I have searched high and low on the internet but I haven’t got any information regarding this as this is a new operating system and not many user use this operating system, thus there was very few solution for this .

Check if the NIC card that you are using is connected directly to the network and not he then another machine or the other machine in your network. Other that this I think there would be some special drivers that would allow you to print this in on the cloud , I think an appropriate cloud driver would fix this difficulty using the cloud print solution . this the most accurate solution I could get for your query

OF printing this using this you need to have a special kind of printers namely the cloud –aware printers this type of printer are a new generation of printer that supports cloud printing so you need to have them if you want to print something directly from the network drives which is cloud enabled .Also there are many other things that one need to consider while fixing this drivers . You could find more of these by reading the Google Cloud Print .

that just worked for me , I just attached a cloud based printer that my friend had and that worked for me , now I can send any file from a cloud based operating system to the to a network printer directly by using any device , thank for the suggestion that you gave me I , from the busy schedule that you had .