Thread: Multiple User Profiles on Chrome OS

Multiple User Profiles on Chrome OS

I am not able to make multiple user profile. I try to two to three time but I have not able to do this task. I want some things on this and this is to be two or more unique users along with three or more wifi locations. I need this for set the different setting on this Google Chrome OS. I don't believe that concurrent access to multiple users but it will be help to provide the security. Any type of help for solving the problem will be appreciated.

Re: Multiple User Profiles on Chrome OS

You need to just use the different thing to do this task. There is a pull-down menu showing to choose how to connect - different wifi locations. This are the few listed that help to do this task. This will be help to you for set three or more wifi locations. Also use the power button logs out purpose. Aftre doing this task you can log in as a different user. This is the guest account. This power button also helps to reboot the system. Then use this policy and this will be help to solve the problem.

Another thing is that to be use the graphical log-in screen. The graphical login screen will be help to make multiple user profile on this and this will be help to you for solving the problem. This alternative account is to be a guest and this will also allow to set the different wifi location. Using this facility you can also handle the chrome book account. Then use this graphical log-in screen and then use this for solving the problem.

This multiple user profile of the Google Chrome prevents you from getting into this 'not so comfortable' situation. You can easily make a special user profile in this Google Chrome OS. All browser history, search terms, cookies, bookmarks, and you can easily share this between the different user profile on the Google chrome OS. Then you need to use the correct step by step process to do this separate user profile on the Chrome OS.

Using Firefox a Profile Manager, you can to make multiple profiles in Google Chrome OS. You can do this only in manually. Open Chrome and then select "Clear Browsing History" option on Tools menu. Then clear history. Then go to the Google Chrome installation folder and then Open Windows Explorer. After that you need to change "User Data" folder. This folder present on the installation folder of Chrome. Then Open "Command Prompt" and run chrome.exe --user-data-dir="..\User Data\Your_Name” command on it. After that new user profile is created on the Google chrome OS.

The latest Google Chrome 0.4.154.29 Beta version is the best way to do this task. You need to just use the existing facility present on this and this will be help to you for solving the problem. This is the latest version and this will be help to you for solving such kind of complicated task. The above step will also necessary in this OS. Then follow this process and it will be help to you for solving the problem. Use this & solve problem.