Thread: Continue Popping up of Windows XP Help and Support Window

Continue Popping up of Windows XP Help and Support Window

My windows help and support window continues popping up with multiple windows over one another. I have Laptop of Compaq. In that I have Windows XP operating system. Please provide valid suggestions so that I can use my laptop. Also I don’t have any idea how to get this to stop. Can anyone help me?

Re: Continue Popping up of Windows XP Help and Support Window

I am very well aware of this issue. It’s very easy to solve this continuous Popping up of help and support window. The only thing you can do is delete the helpctr.exe" from the binaries. The binaries is in the helpctr which is in pchealth folder. The pchealth is in windows folder in your C drive. In simple words it’s in Windows\pchealth\helpctr\binaries. I am confident that this will work for sure and continuous popping of help and support window in your Windows XP operating system would be solved forever.

Another way I have to solve this continuous popping of windows. Don't worry its very easy. Just perform the steps as I suggest you. First go to start menu, in that go to the Control panel in it. After doing that select the Administrative tools in it. You will see that the Help & Support in Control panel is enable. Now the most important part is that disable the Help & Support in Control panel services in it which is enable. Your problem will be solved. Hope the the advice help you and continue Popping up of Windows XP Help and Support Window stops.

If you still did not found any help then the only option available with you is to perform system restore on your system so that all the settings or small error related to this will get restored continuous Popping up of Window will be solved forever. I am sure you must have changed some settings because one of the reason for this kind of errors is settings problem. If you can change it as it was then perform change or else perform a clean system restore by not interrupting the process because it may take several minutes.