Thread: Will Chrome OS be suffering the same way like Android version fragmentation?

Will Chrome OS be suffering the same way like Android version fragmentation?

Hello all I have a simple question for you all, now you all must be thinking that with the android operating systems being so successful, the only backdrop they had with the android os is that because of the Android's style of version fragmentation. There are still carriers which are running on the android 2.0 or 2.1 when the android 2.3 is already out? So I m sure chrome os will not do the same at least they must ensure that they update the OS atleast with the wifi so that there is no chance of the fragmentation's that is currently happening with the android, so that’s what my concern is, hope the same thing does not happen with the chrome OS, that’s what I am hoping for, do let me know if there are some suggestions that you would like to share it with here.

Re: Will Chrome OS be suffering the same way like Android version fragmentation?

Though the idea that has been suggested by you ws quite effective and hence I must appreciate the though that you have put in here to solve the issue here, so thanks a ton for the same. well with the Archos 101 tablet I felt that the operating system was a bit slow but still it is ok it seems I think it will be still better if there are updates provided by the Google people in their own website, I think that will be the biggest success for them. since everyone would be able to have an easy access to it, so that’s what I feel here.

Re: Will Chrome OS be suffering the same way like Android version fragmentation?

The thing is that Google does updates the operating system automatically, so that is what I want to say here. The case with my Cr-48 is that it gives me an option whether I would like to go with the stable, beta or development branch of the Chrome OS. Also I get an option if I want to jail break the computer, so that is the main reason why I prefer the Chrome OS, so this is my point of view on the topic. So hope you have got the necessary information o the same.

Even I would like to say something over here, so what I am saying is that applications work on the browser and hence the possibility of the fragmentations is ruled out. The same is the case for those who have Chrome OS installed themselves, that means even if you don’t come up with the pre installed chrome os, that’s what I am saying here. I think there will be many updates if google come sup with something new and ehnce working on it will be entirely different thing, chrome os will be successful I think, that’s what my opinion is.

I like chrome os because eof the variety of the reasons and also the various reasons why it is so much supportive and also why it is so compatible with all the portable devices. We get to jailbreak and also it was being said that the client software’s does not work with the chromebook well with the introduction of the Ericom AccessNow that problem will also be solved as soon as possible. And as far as the update of the chrome os is concerned then let me tell you all that there is a big difference in the fragmentation, in this case it is totally opposie, so that’s what I want to say here. Hope you all do get the necessary information on the same.

Yes you all are absolutely correct on this matter and hence thanks a ton for the information that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have out up to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same.