Thread: SSH client for Chrome OS?

SSH client for Chrome OS?

Hello everyone i am very much concerned to know that if the chrome OS is having the built in SSH? Do let me know about it. since I need your help on that and hence do reply to me accordingly on the same. since chrome os is a new operating system, so that’s why I want to ask is that possible, if yes then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. so do reply according to me over here. I am sure that you will do reply accordingly.

Re: SSH client for Chrome OS?

Well let me inform you all that the SSH client is already built in the chrome os. So that’s what I want to say here, in case if you were not knowing that the SSH client was not there for the chrome OS then let me inform you that it is there and it is very much supportive, so do look at that and I am sure that it will be beneficial for you. so that’s what I am advising you on the subject, incase if there is any other confusion then do let me know about it. I am ready to answer out the questions for you. do reply and ask I am waiting to answer out.

Ok thanks for informing me about that, still I have one question in my mind, the question is that if it is already there in the operating system then how can it be accessed? Can you all please inform me about the same? since I am not aware as if how can I access it. so I think you all are better persons in this situation to answer out the query for me.

Ok in order to access it you will have to first go to the developers mode and from there press and hold the buttons CTRL+ALT+T, now you will be able to got into the SSH mode, so that’s what you should do, in case if you are trying to do it without even getting in to the developers mode then you should try and enter the following command ssh <user> <host> [<port>], so this is what I think would be the perfect solution for you. so do look at the same and I am sure that it will be beneficial for you.

Thanks that was what I was looking for so appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue, this is the one thing that I will surely be messing up around when I will get the chromebook. So thanks for the necessary information that you have given here, now surely chromebook will be sounding cool for me, so thanks a lot for all the help that you have given here.