Thread: Hido.exe causes All Files and Folders On C: Drive to be Hidden in Windows XP

Hido.exe causes All Files and Folders On C: Drive to be Hidden in Windows XP

After installing command and conquer in my Windows XP computer, i kept receiving pop ups regarding the HDD. The problem is only about the C: partition. The other remaining drives are fine and no issue at all. All the files in the C: drive along with the folders gets missing. When enable the show hidden files options they all come into view. I don’t know what caused this problem. When I searched the system from the malwarebytes it showed me hido.exe along with 2 other things. I think that it may be the problem but I cannot able to remove it my computer. So please help me.

Re: Hido.exe causes All Files and Folders On C: Drive to be Hidden in Windows XP

Download RRT (Restriction Removal Tool) which is meant for immediate recovery. You can get this tool from any third party website. This makes a hidden folder option, but the virus does not go by that. I happened had this virus and was able to remove it manually. For that time utilize RRT. It will start directory to add and remove, if u from the beginning to remove the file from the location where it is if u want to run the file. Remember, it is a temporary solution

Re: Hido.exe causes All Files and Folders On C: Drive to be Hidden in Windows XP

Restore Windows viruses, or WindowsRecovery, a fake PC program that displays fake information to mislead users into believing their PC has a trouble. Windows Recovery is inserted through a disease that shows a false error pop-ups and fake security alerts to users' computer. These alerts will shape that the PCs' HDD malfunctions and offers to assist, provided that the user downloads as well as installs software. If you are tricked into believing a genuine warning, and click the button, Windows Recovery virus instantaneously download plus install on users' computer.

Computer virus-particularly the ones that frequently cause lots of havoc on Windows system It disables almost each fitted utilities for example regedit, cmd, folder options, msconfig, and so on in Windows that can be utilized to perhaps take away the virus. We can get rid of the virus by the use of rescue disks except after productively eliminate the virus from Windows, you at rest end up by registry editor command, prompt, task manager, system configuration utility as well as folder options disabled. Antivirus can clean as well as get rid of virus except they still have not came up through one-click solution to repair otherwise restore the Windows on damages made by virus.

You must disable the System Restore from the properties of My Computer, and then enter the folder, then restore, of course, enabling displays hidden files and folders. Unless you delete them using unlocker otherwise restart the PC. Any work you can use ccleaner software, but if the mouse does not disable system restoration-you do not delete them. Before cleaning the virus you should stop the pop up and then go for the removal.

Hidden files and folders exist in great abundance on the system drive in your Windows, and before that a change in the disk, you must understand one thing! Do not delete from there hidden files and folders if you do not know what the consequences could be! The pop-up is a false program which will finally take control and fill your device, make use of ccleaner to walk off into start up programs and erase otherwise stop wrong pop-up, afterward run malwarebytes.

CCleaner takes a snap of the broom through your system. The application deletes temporary Internet files, browsing history and your installed programs if desired. In addition, the software clean your (Windows) registry and cleans up the remaining parts of deleted programs. CCleaner is fast and effective. The scans provide a lot of disk space and wipe your memory clean in no time. In the area of the system wins CCleaner in all areas of the standard tools in Windows