Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-06-2011

easy-creds 3.3 released for Backtrack 5

I upgraded easily to run easy-creds 3.3 in Backtrack 5. Above all, change the path, the installation of hamster / ferret dhchp3 server. Everything is in the readme file. In addition to fixed IP assignments for FakeAP. Yes, I * really * is set at this time. Who knew you could not have a DHCP configuration file out of / etc? I did finally see the permission denied when trying to run it. He put it to 777 did not work, so I just have the script write a file dhcp-ec.conf in the correct folder and everything is good.
Old 24-06-2011

Re: easy-creds 3.3 released for Backtrack 5

I have released easy-creds 3.4 for Backtrack 5 with the updated paths for the new repositories , downloads of ettercap, hamster & ferret.Download easy-creds from the following website.
Code:
http://code.google.com/p/easy-creds/downloads/list
Old 24-06-2011

Great tool! I have two network adapters, one creating a rogue Access Point and one connected to an actual network. What do I enter for the tunnel adapter? Is there a way to create one? Please let me know the solution. If possible let me know the instructions step by step. I will appreciate for your help.post all instructions .
Old 24-06-2011

So the tunnel adapter is the interface that will deliver the IP Add. Remember that install dhcp3-server and you have to add the interface to the configuration file for dhcp3. So if your adapter is eth0, then you need to add eth0 to the dhcp3 configuration file and then set that as the tunnel interface. Let me know if this makes no sense, or does not work and I try again on my end. By the way - Envoy 3.4 in Google projects has been updated with the routes of the repo installed. Work on the 3.5 that lets you specifies a DHCP configuration file that you have created.
Old 24-06-2011

This reality seems to stain, right! Are you going to put a how-to or a video in which, as well. Might good to have a "job action" sort of thing to show things functionality. Great Off the full, well done, I like the options presented at each stage. Good thinking. I bet you took one morning while. Now I?m happy that I can use easy-creds in backtrack 5.It is helping me to get creditionals .im enjoying playing with easy-creds in backtrack 5.
Old 23-03-2012

has anyone used the 3.6 version .. have been having some problems with getting it to work properly .. it seems to not issue the proper gateway ip.. so I'm not sure if its my setup or if its just me ..
Old 24-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by testing6789 View Post
has anyone used the 3.6 version .. have been having some problems with getting it to work properly .. it seems to not issue the proper gateway ip.. so I'm not sure if its my setup or if its just me ..
I found that one quick way to DoS the LAN is to poison the physical IPs in an HSRP or CARP situation. If you poison both the virtual IP (gateway) and the physical IPs that create that gateway, the entire segment will go down.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,