Thread: How can i enables automatic updates

How can i enables automatic updates

I have a personal computer. it’s configuration is very good. I have installed windows xp in this computer. Actually I use the pirated version of the windows. But I have a problem with this operating system. Taskbar shows always my automatic updates are turned off. I had tried to fix this problem via settings. But I couldn’t the fix this problem. So I want to know about this as well as solution. Tell is good or not? Please tell me the solution if anyone knows about this.

Re: How can i enables automatic updates

I would like to tell you about this problem what I know. You will follow the some important steps. First of all you will click the start and then after you will choose run and write or type below commands:
    HTML Code:
    regsvr32 wuapi.dll 
    regsvr32 wuaueng.dll 
    regsvr32 atl.dll 
    regsvr32 wucltui.dll 
    regsvr32 wups.dll
    you will push the enter key after each command and you will wait until it will shows the successfully run.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to starting services. Bye the way I am telling you some steps may be it will solve your problem. First of all you will click the start button then after you will open the run command prompt. In this you will write the services.msc. After that you will scroll down to the Automatic Updates service. After this you will double click it. And finally you will begin the service and confirm the Startup Type is set to Automatic.

Well I think you should look at avg virus crypt and removed all viruses and scanned once more, a few viruses were detected and then I rebooted therefore the scan will take cause and then the automatic updates are working once more when I allowed it once more. And also I suggest you that you should set the setting manually. You have another option you should the online update tutorials. First of all you read the about the update setting. Then you should set the setting.

You want to take this a step further. You will have to boot into safe mode and before booting you will turn Off System Restore, and then you should rescan the whole system. A lot of most horrible take up residence in SR and will only come back without this last step. Just keep in mind to turn SR back on after shut-down a re-booting into windows. At least once you should what I told you maybe your problem will be solved. You should explore the more result about this on the Google. If your problem doesn’t fix.

I impressed for your replies. I read very carefully every reply. Then I set the setting manually. I turn on or off the manually. I read about this if installed operating is not license version. Then it receives a message from the Microsoft. I don’t know about this. So I want to know is it right or not? If then what does it mean this notification? Is it harmless for the system or not? Please remove me doubt once more. I am very obliged for everybody who replies on this problem.