Thread: Hidden OS inside the TrueCrypt?

Hidden OS inside the TrueCrypt?

I have purchased a second hand laptop and it is having a very small size of hard disk and the size of the hard disk consist of 80 GB (Gigabyte) and now I am installing the hidden operating system but I think that there is the problem with my hard disk it is showing that only 30 GB space is left in the hard disk. So I am thinking that there is not much place to install the hidden operating system. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Hidden OS inside the TrueCrypt?

I would like to recommend you that there is something problem in your hard disk I think that you are correct. I am assuming that the hidden operating system is hidden inside the TrueCrypt volume. I think that this TrueCrypt volume lives in the outer free space of the TrueCrypt volume. I think that you will need to supply the password to the hidden operating system when you are mounting the outer volume. So I think that this will help to avoid overwrite the hidden operating system. So that it is overwriting it will ask that what is the password then you should think that there is hidden operating system installed in the hard disk. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I think that you are not installing the hidden operating system very nicely I think that you should install the hidden operating system again. I think that the hidden operating system is very well suited for maximum security but I think that the normal operating system which we are installing take more space than the hidden operating system. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem of hidden operating system.

I would like to recommend you that when you are using the TrueCrypt encryption on your system partition or the system drive, but when you turn on your pc or when you restart the pre-boot authentication password will be asked. To reveal the pre boot authentication password you will be forced by somebody to decrypt the operating system. I think that you can do this or in many situations you can’t refuse to do this. I think that TrueCrypt allows creating a hidden operating system whose existence will be impossible to prove. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that the hidden operating system is the operating system which is installed in the hidden TrueCrypt volume. It is not possible to prove that there is hidden operating system present in your laptop or your computer therefore I think that it is impossible to prove that the hidden TrueCrypt volume exists. I think that this will help you to solve the problem that you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to install the operating system again and then try to install the operating system with the following hardware needs:
    • two partitions, the first containing your OS and a second (which must be 5% larger than the primary partition if it is formatted using FAT or 110% larger if formatted using NTFS).
    • The second partition must be the first partition behind the primary one.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.